How You Get The G(uy)irl

GUESS WHO'S TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT IS ON FRIDAY HOLLA HOLLA
Oh and this is kind of a little sequel to Wildest Dreams ish
-----
Calum inhaled slowly, making his way up the stone steps.

He was shaking from the rain, but he didn't care. He kept his gaze on the lilacs in his right hand as he knocked on the door.

Luke heard the knock, although it was soft.

He swung open the door without a second thought. What he saw took every breath away.

"C-Calum?! Are you bloody insane? You look like a ghost, shivering like that!" Luke exclaims, pulling the soaking boy inside his home.

Calum sighs in relief. Luke didn't reject him, like he was expecting. Like everyone in his lifetime had.

"It's been a long six months," He says quietly, as Luke grabs a towel for him.

Luke looks at Calum, no expression, just stares blankly. The blonde shakes his head, handing the towel to him.

"Dry your hair, we don't have to discuss it now."

"Why are you avoiding this Luke? Don't you want to know why I left?"

Luke shakes his head, running a hand through his infamous quiff. "I don't...I want you to tell me when you're ready."

"I'm ready now, that's why I'm here," a Calum says urgently. "I didn't know what I wanted. Because I wanted you, so badly. But I thought I was merely nothing to you except a fling, so I didn't ask for you to be my boyfriend. I was terrified of rejection."

Luke frowns. "You were more than the sex, Cal. More than short term. I wanted you just as much."

"I'm so sorry, Luke. If I had known-"

"It's okay. You wouldn't have known, not ever."

"But I'm here to fix it. I want you, Luke, for worse or for better. I know, I know. I broke your heart, but I'm here to put it back together, even if I have to wait forever."

"Calum, I don't kn-"

"You don't have to say yes, in fact, I'm expecting a no. But just-if you have to say no, there's one thing I've got to do."

Calum presses a hand to Luke's soft cheek, before leaning in and letting his plump lips make contact with Luke's.

He pulls back, resting his forehead against Luke's.

"I was such an idiot," Calum mumbles. "I swear to god, I lost my mind when I left you all alone."

"You were, you did. But I can't believe it took you six months to tell me why."

"I'm so, so sorry. I regret everything, I do. I should've done so many things instead, and I want so desperately to change those decisions."

"You can't, Cal. It won't change the fact that you broke my heart, left me without a goodbye. Or even a goddamned explanation?!"

"I know I was stupid, but Luke, I'm here now. And I want you, I want you more than I want to live."

"If you really wanted me, you wouldn't have left me!"

"Luke, please! Just hear me out!"

"No, no. I won't listen to you, I won't let you hurt me again!" Luke takes Calum by the collar, opens his front door, and throws him back into the rain.

And Calum just cries.

He kicks at the stone steps, not caring about the throbbing pain shooting throughout his foot. He just doesn't care anymore.

He lost Luke, the only thing he cares about at all.

-----

Luke, with tears streaming down his face, sprints to his closet, finding the old photograph of Calum kissing his cheek.

"I fell for you in just two weeks, and then you break me down to nothing! You fucking bastard!" Luke shouts, breaking glass of the framed photo.

"You cared for me, huh? Breaking my heart? Real caring of you!" Luke spits, screams, sobs.

He's throwing a tantrum over a boy, sure, but he just can't find a single part in him that cares.

All he wants is for Calum to care about him like he cares about Calum. That's all.

And as he stares at the picture, he just wants to go back to those times where he felt on top of the world.

-----

"Luke? I'm sorry okay? I'm really fucking sorry, but I had to get you back. I don't..." Calum inhales, still outside Luke's door, still standing in the rain.

"I don't want to see another day without you. Because God, you are so beautiful. So fucking breathlessly, effortlessly beautiful. And the things that come out of your mouth, every sentence needs to be recorded. I would put you on repeat everyday, forever and ever. Forever, remember? I'd wait for you forever. I mean it, too."

Calum waits, but Luke doesn't open the door. "Luke, I don't know what thoughts run through your head, but I want to know them all. I mean, you're probably thinking about how much you hate me, but still," He chuckles darkly, sadly.

"Who said I ever hated you?" A voice asks. Calum perks his head up, like a puppy.

"Lukey," Calum exhales softly.

"Actually, I'm thinking about how sappy you are. Also, I just remembered why I liked you so much."

"Why?"

"You're such a romantic, Cal."

He laughs slightly. "I guess."

"But I believe you. And if you're ready to want me, I want to be yours."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you've got me hooked."

"At least I know how to get the Luke Hemmings now."

"And you have him wrapped around your finger, so be cautious. Don't leave him again."

"I won't. If I do, shoot me."

"Deal," Luke grins.
-----
Calum: and that, kids, is how I met your mother
GOOD JOKE JAYDEN REAL QUALITY
Anyways so yEAH GONNA SEE MY QUEEN IN CONCERT IM GONNA HAVE A SEIZURE