the choice

jennie

my phone vibrated against my ass, informing me that i've received a message. i finished organizing my uniform on my locker first before grabbing my jacket inside and shutting my locker close. i grab my phone from the back pocket of my jeans and checked who texted me eventhough i already have a guess who it is.

my mother and my bestfriend, irene always prefers calling me than texting.

i'm already outside.

a smile automatically appeared on my face as i read her text. i quickly wear my jacket and made my way outside. my steps faltered when the door was pushed aggresively and yeri came rustling inside.

"oops," she muttered when she noticed me. "hey ohmygod i'm sorry." she quickly apologized and i just wave my hand to let her know it's okay.

"you going home? i saw your girl's car outside." she told me with a hint of tease in her voice. i smiled at her.

"yeah. she just texted me. i'm just about to go out before you came hustling and about to smash my face against the door." i chuckled. she grin cheekily at me.

"i'm sorryyy i came late so i was rushing plus you know how hanbin hates late comers. not everyone of us can get away with being late y'know." she gave me a pointed look, referring that i was the one she's talking about. i just shook my head at her and dismissed the topic immediately.

"goodluck with your shift, i'm gonna head out. bye!" i told her and she make a quick stride towards me and drop a kiss on my cheek.

"bye! be safe." i wave at her one last time before i stepped outside the back door.

i pull my jacket closer to me as i feel the cold breeze of the night. i glance at  my watch. it's just a little after 11. the night is just starting for my kind of work as i watch the throng of people going inside the bar. i'm just glad that hanbin let me have my shift earlier but next week i'll get back to my usual schedule which is the graveyard shift. hanbin likes to assign me on midnight because he told me that a lot of his usual customers are always looking for me. i'm not complaining because they give me generous tips whenever i'm around.

i roam my eyes around the parking and my eyes stopped at a familiar black bmw car. my lips stretched into a smile as i make my way towards it with little bounce in my steps. the door opened and she stepped out, looking like a model. it still feels surreal having her as a girlfriend.

she rounded the car and gave me a better look at her outfit. she's wearing a simple tight black pants and a white shirt. it's nothing fancy actually but her presence caught a lot of attention from people passing by. her blonde hair is messed up sexily. and i have to restrain myself from glaring at each person who's checking her out. her eyes are only trained towards me so it doesn't matter if people are looking anymore.

"hey." she greeted in her husky voice, making me shiver slightly at how sexy she sounds. i reached her place and her arms instantly wrapped around me. burying my face on her chest, my arms snake around her waist. a content sigh escaped my lips.

"tired?" she whispered on my ear and i felt her kissed the side of my head after.

"hmm."

"wanna eat outside?" i shook my head and leaned back a little to gaze up at her.

"you haven't eaten yet?" i asked her with a scowl. she gave me her heart stopping smile.

"not yet. i want to eat with you.." she trailed off. how can i not fall inlove when she do things like this? but then her expression turned mischievous.

"or maybe i should just have you for my dinner?" she smirk and my eyes widen in return. i smack her arm and she just chuckled, staring at my heated face.