home

jennie

i can still feel my whole body buzzing as the guards and my manager guided us towards the exit. our steps are hurried so that we can leave in peace without getting interrupted.

once we reached outside, i turn behind me to find rosie, who's apparently also looking for me because our eyes immediately met. i wave at her briefly with a smile in which she returned.

"be safe. text me once you got home." i told her.

"you too wifey. bye!"

one of my bodyguard walked ahead of me then opened the door. i duck my head before slipping inside the car. i let out a sigh when i finally settled on the backseat.

"do you still need to be somewhere?" my manager asked me after she closed her door. she twists her body to face me from the front seat.

"just home unnie." she lift an eyebrow at me, silently asking me to elaborate. i giggled.

"my girlfriend's." i answered her in a whisper. she sent me a teasing smile, shaking her head as she faced infront. i can feel my face getting flustered which happens everytime i blurt out the word girlfriend.

i pull out my phone and check if there's any messages from my girlfriend. i pouted when i see none. i guess she's still sleeping. that sleepyhead.

my sleepyhead.

i giggled at my own thoughts.

i decided to just wait til i arrived to her place instead of texting her.

i scroll through my gallery, scanning the different photos i've took from harry's concert. after eyeing some good ones, i switch to twitter and scroll through my feed. my thumb paused when i came across a series of my girlfriend's photos.

it was taken outside the airport, specifically next to her van. i quickly click the first one so i can see it better. a giggle erupted from my throat when i saw my girlfriend's face. it gets funnier the more i swipe right. she looks like she got interrupted from a good nap. the funniest shot was when she was caught scratching her head.

she looks so sleepy. she must be really tired. i failed to notice it earlier since i myself feels exhausted from our flight.

i'm glad i insisted on letting her rest instead of dragging her to go with me on the concert. she wanted to go but i heard her sleepy voice on the other line so i told her to just rest. thankfully, rosie was interested to watch as well so she accompanied me, which caused my girlfriend's worries to lessen.

i cooed as i zoom at her soft expression. i really love when she's barefaced. she looks like a baby. not the badass dancing machine fans see on stage.

my lips start to pout when i realized that thousands of people and fans will see how soft my baby look when she just woke up.

i know it's not the first time but i still have the urge to gatekeep this side of lisa. but i know i couldn't do anything anymore. the only thing that ease my jealousy is the fact that i'm the only who have the privilege to see this lisa everyday.

i saved each picture on my phone, sporting a fond smile on my lips, while staring at my girlfriend's adorable face.

a new message popped on top of my phone. seeing my girlfriend's name instantly made my smile stretched wider.

baby🐥
i just woke up love. had a really nice sleepppp but it would've been better if i woke up snuggled next to you:( but anyways, i hope you're having a good time with rosie there! text me when it's finished. i love you😽😽😽

i can't wait to go home.