i'm sorry

lisa

i felt a gentle nudge on my shoulder and when i open my eyes, our manager's eyes is the first one i see.

"hey we're here." unnie informed me in a gentle voice. i squinted my eyes outside and saw the huge name of our company flashing before my eyes.

"oh? sorry i dozed off unnie." i quickly sat up and fix my clothes and hair.

"it's alright. are you sure you're okay? you just came back from china." her eyes are painted with worry and it makes me smile.

"it's okay unnie. it's not like i have a choice." i told her and put my glasses on to hide my tired eyes. my whole body is screaming and begging to have a rest. my schedule is really tight and full this month. we have our ongoing world tour and in between, i have my own schedule to fulfill. fashion week, photoshoots and youth with you filming. i've been flying back and forth and the only rest i have is while i'm on the plane. i badly want to take a rest but i don't want to be the reason to ruin our comeback. my members are working hard to give our blinks a marvelous comeback and i should not be slacking too.

"say it and i'll talk to mr. yang so—"

i cut her off with a chuckle.

"this is my only free time so i have to use it productively unnie. i'm fine i promise." i gave her a reassuring grin. i watch her sigh in defeat.

she opened the door for me, keeping my head down, i walk with fast steps to avoid people from dispatch who's always lurking around the building. it didn't take long for me to reach the practice room since it's located on the first floor.

i slid the door open and the person that i've been yearning to see is the first one my eyes spotted. i removed my glasses so i can see her beautiful face more. one look at her and all my weariness disappear. i just want to run to her and wrap my arms around her because i know she's the only one i need to remove all my exhaustion right now.

her head start to turn and finally her eyes met mine. i smiled softly at her. i watch her expression change into a surprised one. i took a step but halt when i saw her pursed lips.

my shoulders slumped.

oh yeah. we're not in good terms. the last time we talk, we had a misunderstanding.

that was almost a month ago. we're too preoccupied with everything and we don't have the chance to talk it out. and jennie is the one who doesn't easily forget things like that. she's never the one to make the first move and apologize. it doesn't matter if it's her fault. as much as i terribly want to hug her right now, i'm too worn out to woo her seeing that she's still mad at me.

"lisa!" rosie noticed me and immediately run and enveloped me in her arms.

"oh my god i missed you! did you just arrived?" she let go of me and stared at my face. i gave her a small smile.

"yeah. i went straight here from airport."

"ouch!" i muttered in surprise when rosie suddenly smack my arm. there's a deep crease on her face.

"then why are you here? you should be resting." i pout while rubbing the spot where she hit me. it doesn't hurt at all but i just want to be dramatic.

"i know you guys are working hard to practice. i don't want to slack."

"silly. there are still 2 months til our comeback you have plenty of time to practice with us lis."

"i know. i just want to see her as well." i told her, glancing behind her towards my girlfriend. rosie followed where i'm looking.