lovesick girls

lisa

caleb slid beside me on the booth and the mixed smell of cigarette and his strong perfume hit my nose. a frown immediately appeared on my face.

"hey babe, sorry that took so long." he drop a wet kiss on my cheek, making my lips pursed in displeasure. i push him away from me when he made a move to put his arms on the back of my seat. ofcourse the action didn't missed his attention.

"come on. what did i do again?" i look at him and seeing his bloodshot eyes makes me scowl deeper.

"i told you stop hanging out with people you don't know." i spat out. he let out a sigh.

"they have good stuff, lisa. you know i can't say no."

"yeah even if your girlfriend say no, right?" i huff out in annoyance.

"i already grant your wish to get away from your parents. what else do you want me to do?" he asked with an irritated voice.

before i can argue back, i saw someone stop infront of our table. i turn my attention to the person and saw a petite girl wearing a tight white blouse, the top two buttons undone paired with a black short skirt. i'm guessing it's their required uniform. her hair is tied into a high ponytail.

"can i get you more ma'am, sir? or do you need something else?" she asked politely.

the light is slightly dim so i can't see her face clearly but her voice has a hint of an accent.

"one beer please and my girlfriend will have—"

"can i have some water?" i interrupted caleb before he can finish his sentence.
i saw him looking at me with disbelief.

"really babe?"

the waitress looks doubtful, looking unsure if she should believe me or not. she probably don't get orders like this a lot specially in a place like this.

"who else is going to drive us home if you're already hammered and fucking high?" i hissed at caleb. he chose to ignore my temper and just turned to the waitress.

"you heard my girlfriend, miss." he gave her his usual smirk, while placing his arm around my shoulder.

"alright. would that be all?"

"yes, thank you." when the waitress walk away, i shrugged his arms off my shoulder with a roll of my eyes.

"what now?"

i didn't respond and just roam my eyes around. seconds later, i felt caleb's hand on my legs.

"no need to be jealous, babe. i was just being nice to the waitress." he cooed.

"i'm not fucking jealous." i told him the truth. i'm not really the jealous type. but he always assume i get possessive of him every time he talk to other girls. i'm not like those shallow petty girlfriends.

but ofcourse he ignored it again. he leaned closer to my ears.

"i only have eyes on you." he whispered before i felt his lips on my neck. i close my eyes, the words i want to say fading in my thoughts.

"i'm sorry if i failed you again. i swear that was the last. and i'll make it up to you back in the hotel, yeah? i just realized it's been awhile since we do it." he bit my earlobe before i felt his hand caressing my legs. a small sigh came out of my lips. noticing that he finally succeed, he use his other hand to turn my head and kiss me. I gave in and kiss him back.

we just stop when we heard a short cough. the waitress is back with our order. i cleared my throat as i fix my position.

the girl leaned down to put caleb's beer on the table and then my glass of water came next. as she put mine infront of me, she look up for a moment and our eyes connected. the strobing lights flash on her face and i got a quick look of feline eyes before she stood straight.