Chapter 22

Zoey POV

"Please Gwen"I keep asking her to open the door, but I was so busy that I didn't notice Mike was gone, oh this, this might take a while. Just seconds later, Mike came back to me with an apple. Great just what we needed.

"Mike, this is not to be eating, Gwen needs us"I kind of whispered yelled at him. 

"Sorry, but my stomach kept growling and, well I need to eat. You want a bite?" I wanted to say no 'cause this, this really not the time to be eating. But this apple look good. I took a deep breath and say,

"Fine, but we have to focus"I took a bite, juice came out of that tasty apple. Right when I was about to give Mike his apple, he was on his Ipod. Why can't he focus, but can't be mad at him, his so adorable. Alll I can hear is Gwen sob, which made me feel horrible.

"Mike, please focus"

"I have a plan"

"Sweety, you'r on your Ipod, how is that helping us AND Gwen"

"Give me one second annnnnd voilà"I'm so confuse how in the world is his phone going to help.

"Gwen if you don't open your door, I'm going to open the door for you. In a bad way"Mike warned her. The sound og a killer with a chainsaw came from Mike's phone this might work, I'm just saying 'cause if I was Gwen I whouln't like my door to be cut. In a matter of seconds, Gwen open the door really quickly and let me tell you she look horrible, god I feel soo bad. The second she realised it wasn't a chainsaw, she was about to close the door. But Mike stopped her.

"My work here is done"Mike said as he left us. I enter her room whitout asking her if I could.

"Look Gwen, I-i..."I didn't know what to say, but I was damn sure that I wasn't going to ask her if she is okay. I sighed, "I know it's really hard to belive, that...Trent whould something like that"I told her. With a sudden suprise, she hugged me tightly, I wasn't going to let go. I could feel her tears fall on my shoulder. Ahh the pain...

We satyed like this for a long time, which I didn't mind, AT ALL. She needs someone, she needs me.

Trent POV

What, why...what just happen? I t happened so fast my brain wasn't working well. I don't know why Heather kissed me, but then it hit me, she kissed me beacuase Alejandro challenged her to kiss someone that wasn't Alejandro.

"REALLY HEATHER, YOU CHOSE ME. I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND YOU KNOW"Man I was angry as hell.

"Of course I know, I'm not stupid"

"Of course you ARE"I had to leave I can't be near her, I want to beat her, but his boyfriend is there and he doesn't seem to care about what just happened minutes ago, WOW, really Alejandro. Just while I was leaving, I heard Alejandro yell. Uhh, never mind.

Alejandro POV

The only reason I gave her that challenge, it's to see if she only has eyes on me, that she cares for me. NOT for someone else and she CHOSE TRENT what the hell, the guy's cool with us.

"WHY DID YOU KISS HIM"The gang was so quiet, they didn't say a word.

"Um, isn't obsvious. To get the money and to complet the challenge"She smirked at me.

"A was TESTING you, I can't belive it, man"I stormed off.

Mike POV

I left the girls alone, so they can comfort each other without me bothering them. The sound of knocking made me jump, I went and opened the door. It was Trent holing flowers on his left hand. I close the door the second I saw him, um well that was really rude of me.

"Aww come on Mike let me in and explain"

"Dude you just broke her heart that's messed up"

"I didn't kiss her Mike, she kiss me"

"Ptff, why would she kiss you, she has Alejandro you know"

"Bro I know, but it was Alejandro who challenge her to kiss someone else other than him. You have to belive, I whould never lie to you"

He's right, he wouldn't lie to me about something. On the other hand, he's been hangning out with them a lot which I don't blame him or anything. I still opened the door and let him in.

"She's in her room"I informed him as I closed the door.

Trent POV

I slowly walk towards and I got a say, I was nervous, but I stiil made it to her room and her door was unlocked.

"Trent get out of here, you already made her feel bad"Zoey said while Gwen glare at me, but in her eyes I could see the pain. It made my heart tighten.

"You don't get it. She kiss me and I really didn't enjoy it"Fighting me tears was hard, I could only stare at Gwen's eye. Gwen whispered something in Zoey's ear.

"I'll leave you too alone"Zoey whispered and left. And she also close the door on her way out.

"Look Gwen, I'm so sorry. I couldn't help, but hang out with them. I should of spend so much time with you rather them"I got closer to her and hold her hand.

"Please Gwen forgive me, please"The tears fall one by one and she wipe them away.

"I will never let this happen again, please forgive me"With those following word, she kiss me. I will hang out with Gwen more often and show her how I love her so much.

"I forgive you"

The end

_______________________

Author note: It's finish. I'm so sorry for the long wait, I was really busy. And also for the mistakes. Hope you enjoyed reading this story. Oh and don't be shy to leave a comment.