Chapter 13

Mike POV

Trent wanted to give the girls a ride home, so I was left alone. I decided to check my hotmail, on my laptop. I checked and there was a message about my next skate competition.

From The Champion Skate Tricks Tournement:

To Mike:

We have been informed that you won first place. You are invite to the champion skate tricks tournament. Its gonna be in 1 or 2 weeks. You will be informed before the tournament.

I read the text several times and im really happy. I guess I have to work harder, since they will be amazing skaters.

After I checked my stuff and I also played games on my laptop, Trent got home and it was getting late. I got to bed and slept in peace trying not to think about my personalities.

xoxoxoxo

I woke up feeling tired, really tired. I looked for Trent, but I think he left because today he has to go to work. I went to the kitchen and ate some breakfast. I took my shower and I could finally take off my shirt.

After my shower, I got ready to go to the skate park hoping nobody he's gonna hurt me. I left my apartment and headed towards the skate park.

When I finally got there, I put on a big smile. I put my left foot on my board and I pushed with right foot. I decided to do a kick flip, but I failed. I tried again and failed again. I just wanted to do a front slide flip 180, but I failed. I practice my other tricks, but I couldn't land any of them.

While I was doing a trick, I hurt my leg and my back. I just sat on my board waiting for the pain to go away. I just felt weak, but why? Maybe I should get some more rest. I tought to myself as I got on my feet, taking my skateboard and walking home.

Every step I took, I felt more weak and dizzy, but then I see a crazy looking girl runs towards me.

"Haha you look weak and weird"she said.

"Yeah I know"

"Im Izzy"

"Im Mike"

"Where are you going"she happyly, but crazyly asked me.

"Home"I simply said.

"Getonmyback"she quickly said with craziness.

"What!?!?"

"Get on my back"she repeated as she took my skateboard out off my hand.

"Okayyyy"I was really confused, but I weakly got on her back.

"Now where do you live"she asked me and I just pointed my way home. Then she got on my board, riding it really fast.

"Aaaaaaaaaahh"I screamed and hold her tighter. Is she insane?

"Are you crazzzyy"

"Yessss"

I told her exactly where to go and we finally got there. I got off of her, took my skate and walk to my home, but I felt on my knees and hands. Izzy help me stand up and she wanted me to get on her back again. I got on her back and she carried skate. She walk towards my apartment.

We were in front of the door of my home. She puts me down and I took the key to open the door. I opened the door and let her in. She closed the door and locked it. I slowly walk to my room and Izzy followed me.

We got in my room and I layed on my bed. Izzy sat on my chair.

"Why are you helping me?"I ask.

"1 because im insane 2 because you look pale and weak"