Chapter 6

Mike POV

When I woke up, I wasn't tired anymore. I was exited today because im going to the hospital to check if my anckle and arm are healed and that means that I will be able to skate and hang out with Zoey. I just don't want her to find out about my MPD.

I got ready to go to the hospital. Trent is going to leave me to the hospital, but unfortunately he as to go to work so ill be alone. At least I can be able to walk home.

When Trent was ready to go, we went to the hospital and he left me there.

*Time passed*

I was finally able to walk, the first thing I did was texting Zoey.

From Mike:

To Zoey:

Hey Zoey, I can finally walk. YAY. :D

After sending her the text. I walk to my home. After 10 minutes of walking, I was almost there. I heard a sound coming from my pocket of my pants. Maybe its Zoey. I took my phone and I got a message.

From Zoey:

To Mike:

Hi Mike. Cool you can walk. Sorry for not texting quick.

I read her text. I wanted to hang out with Zoey.Soooo...

From Mike:

To Zoey:

R u busy?

From Mike:

To Zoey:

Yeah Im at work on my break. But I won't be busy later. Why?

From Mike:

To Zoey:

Cause I want to hang out with you before the concert.

From Zoey:

To Mike:

Sure after work ill text you so we can hang out. Bye I have to go.

From Mike:

To Zoey:

Ok bye.

Im really happy. Im finally going to hang out with Zoey, but this time alone. I know yesterday we were alone, but this time we are going to have fun.

First I want to go to the Central park with her and then invite her to go to a restaurant. Last but not least to go to the concert.

I got home and I was thinking of...Zoey. She's all I think about. I decided to play video games while for Zoey.

xoxoxoxo

About 2 hours later, it was 2:40 and I got a text from Zoey. I guess she is already at home.

From Zoey:

To Mike:

Hey Mike. What should we do?

From Mike:

To Zoey:

I will tell you later. So where do you live so I can pick you up?

She told where she lives. She didn't live that far from me. So I decided to walk.

When I was there she was waiting for me.

"Hi Zoey"I said showing my gap between my teeth.

"Hey Mike"She said to me. She made a cute smile.

"So where are we going?"She asked me with curiosity.

"I want to take a walk with you at the Central park and then we could go and eat something before the concert"I said as we walk to the Central park.

When we got there, she started to talk about how she met with Gwen and that she changed of town.

"Why did you want to change of town?"I asked with curiosity in my voice.

She looked down, but then answerd."People gaved me dirty looks just because of my hair"She told me with a frown on her face and I frowned too.

"But I think your beautiful"I said to her with big smile on my face and she looked at my eyes while blushing. I smiled at her making her blush more, so she looked away.

"Thanks Mike, your so sweet"She smiled at me.

"So what do you like?"I asked to know what she likes.

"I love action movies and gymnastics"She said. I feel Svetlana wanting to take control and then I heard a gasped. Oh no.

Zoey POV

Mike gasped. Then he was doing a bunch of flips. I was really shocked that he can do that. My mouth was open in shock and my eyes goes wide.

"Wow Mike, I didn't know that you can do that"I said still shock.

"Mike? Im Svetlana the olympian queen of gymnastics"Mike or Svetlana said while I was really confused. Then Mike gasped.

"Did you just said that your name is Svetlana?"I asked him.

"I was...um...was acting yeah cause I love acting and I aslo change my name when I act"He said but im not sure if he's telling the truth, but maybe he was.

"How do you do those flips"I asked still confused and shocked.

"Well with a lot of practice, anyway we should keep walking"He said as he starts walking with me.

While we were talking, he grabbed my hand and I blush. He smile at me and I smiled back. Mike is so sweet. We talked a bit more and enjoying each other companies.

"Hey do want to go a restaurant?"He asked with small smile on his face.

"Yeah sure"I told him.

We walk until we got to a restaurant. We ordered the food and we were served. We were eating our food while Mike was talking of how he met Trent.

"Trent and I we met when we were 13 years old. We always had fun together"He said while smilling.

When we finish our food we had to pay.

"Don't worry Zoe I'll pay for you"He said to me. He called me Zoe. He is so adorable.

We finally got out of the restaurant. Mike brought me to my home and he said that Trent and him will come in a half an hour so we can go to the concert. I saw Gwen she asked what happened, she already knew I was with Mike since I text her that I will be with him.

After I told her, we got ready to go. We heard a knock we open to see Mike and Trent. We got ot of the apartment and get in Trent's car.

We finally got there.

Gwen POV

I keep staring at Trent. I think I like him, but we finally got to that music concert. Trent explained why he wantd to go there. I taught it was obvious since he really likes music.

When we got there, we all had fun, we were dancing. Trent was really good at dancing. He smiled at me and I blushed. We loved the songs. It was really an awesome time.

After that they drop us and they said goodbye to us. I hope Trent and I could hang out together more often, but only him and me. Zoey and I got to sleep and I was more then happy.