Chapter 20

Trent POV

The light of the sun woke me up. I just remembered what happen yesterday. Is Mike here? I walked out of my room and I tiptoed towards Mike's room. I took my time opening Mike's door. He was in a deep sleep. Is he Mike or Mal? I got closer to him. His phone went off. It scared the crap out of me. Mike woke up rubbing his eyes. He looked at me with a 'Sorry'look.

"Good morning Trent, I'm really sorry about yesteray"He spoke looking down at the floor.

"Are you sure your Mike?"I questioned him.

"100% yes"

"How can I be sure?"I asked still not believing him.

"Mmmmh"Mike let out in a thinking way."Ask me a question that were the only ones who knows"

"Okay"I said scratching my head, still thinking of something"When we were kids, we met someone and his mother was overprotective. What's his name?"Right after I asked the question, he answered it.

"Cameron"He answered.

"Good, but I'm still not convince"I told. He looked sad, but I have an idea. Mike got up from his bed. Now is my chance. I grapped his shoulders, push him on the wall real hard. If he hits me or do something to hurt me, that means is Mal. But instead he shakes in fear. In his eyes, I could feel how scared and sorry he is. So I let him go.

"What was that for"He asked.

"To prove THAT you ARE Mike"I told him. He really is back. Before he could say anything, he's stomach growled. I started laughing.

"Hey, what's funny about that?"He asked me.

"Nothing"I replied trying not to laugh.

"Mal doesn't eat well and doesn't sleep very well either. I'm still feeling really tired"He let out a yawn.

"We should eat breakfast and then you probably want to sleep again"I told him. He nodded 'Okay'.

We walked to the kitchen and we cooked four eggs, two for each other, we toasted bread, we cooked some bacon and we got some orange juice. I put two eggs, two toasted bread, some bacon on a plate and I put the plate on the table. Mike did the same and we had our juice.

I looked at Mike, looking him eating really fast.

"Slow down, bro"I said chuckling.

"Sorry"He apologies full of food in his mouth. He tooked he's time to chew the food and swallowed his breakfast. "I'm really hungry"He made a nervous smile. I got a brilliant idea.

"Hey we should make a double date a nice dinner, then I can hang out with my girl and you can hang out with your girl"

"Sounds amazing, but so does my bed"

"After you wake up, I'll text them"SIKE .

We both ate our breakfast and Mike went to his room again. Time to text Gwen and Zoey.

From Trent:

To Gwen:

If your free can you come with Zoey and we can all hang out.

From Gwen:

To Trent:

Yeah sure!

Minutes later, they got here.

"Hey girls"I whispered.

"Hey, um Mike is sleeping isn't he?"Zoey asked whispering.

"Yep"