Chapter 14

Mike POV

*My nightmare*

I was in my subconscious and I was slowy walking. I heard a faint whisper, but I could make out the words.

"I'm coming back"I looked around me, but there was no one to be seen, but what did he meant by im coming back.

"Hello, he's somebody here"I spoked loudly. Then I heard another whisper, but I heard something like da.

"Die"He whispered again. What is happening right now.

"What do you want from me"Right after I said that, the ground started  shaking. I started running in fear, but the voice kept saying Die. It was getting louder and louder. The ground stopped shaking. The voice laughed evily. My heart kept beating fast from fear. All of sudden, I see...Mal. He was walking slowly towards me and one of his hand was on his back. He kicked me on my stomach and I felt on my back.

"Hey..um..Mikey"I quietly say. I like to call him Mikey.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!?!"He slapped me on the face.

"I meant Mal"I started crawling back, but he raised a knife and he was about to stab me.

But I screamed and I was on my bed. I was sweating a lot, my heart hurts a lot from that scary nightmare, but the question on my head was:Why did I had a nightmare about Mal?

I heard some running footstep coming towards my room."MIKE"I heard Trent yell in concern. He rubbed my back to calm me down."Its okay Mike im here"

About 5 minutes, I  calmed down. The nightmare felt so real, but its not real.

"Mike are you okay"Trent ask me.

"Yeah"

"Do you....want to talk about it?"The best for me its to talk about it. 

'"I was on my subsoncsious and I heard some voices and..well it was....Mal"He was shocked, but then got mad and he looked scared at the same time. I know why he's reacting like this.

"I'm sorry"I whispered, the only thing that came out of my mouth.

He sighed"Mike, I know why your sorry, it wasn't your fault and it was years ago"I saw a tear roll down he's cheek and he wiped away. I feel so guilty, I haven't seen a tear roll down on Trent's cheek in years. 

"Go back to sleep Mike, just don't think about him"He left. I tought about the accident years ago.

*Flash back*

Mal had control, I was stuck in my subsconsious. I heard Trent screaming in pain and Mal was laughing at his pain. I tried so hard to take control, but I couldn't. Mal finally let me back in control to see my best friend covered in blood. Tears roll down my cheeks. He was still breathing. Trent already knows about my condition.

"Don't worry Trent. Im gonna help you"I looked around me and I saw that we were in a forest. I recognized this forest, its the forest of our school. I always went there. To my right was my skateboard in half, Mal broke it and to my left was Trent's long board.

"Im gonna bring you to the hospital"I sofltly whispered. I carried Trent on my arms and I carried his long board with my fingers. I started to run, but it was really heavy.

About 5 minutes later, I got us out of the forest to see the school. I placed his long board on the ground and I started ridding towards the hospital. I look at him, tears were rolling down his cheeks and coming out of his eyes.

"Mike,I hope you know that if I die, Im going to be with you even if im far away from you"He weakly said. It was hard to hear, but I heard every words.