Chapter 21

Mike POV

It has been 4 months that I'm with Zoey and I'm still with her, but it has been 4 months that my personalities were gone. I miss them a lot exept for Mal. Zoey and I have been hanging a lot. I mean A LOT. She's...she....well she's wonderful and I love her. Duncan and I...well what can I say, we've been in good terms. Trent enjoys hanging out with Duncan's friend. I might say that he enjoys TOO much, but...yeah. Other than that, my life has been Amazing.

"Good morning sweetheart"I whispered in Zoey's ear, and yeah Zoey slept next to me.

"MIKE that tickles"I couldn't help, but chuckle. She turns towards me, and I notice she still wears the neckless I gave her. I smiled to myself.

Gwen POV

I met Duncan's friends and their kind of...scary, but I don't trust Heather at ALL. I mean I've been keeping my eyes on her, especially that Trent is happy to hang out with them. Heather can't stop looking at Trent and worst of all she HAS a boyfriend, even Alejandro knows that, but it seems he doesn't give a crap. Of course I love Trent a lot, his Amazing and everything , but he ALWAYS wants me to hang with Duncan's friend.

"Hey...Gwen, what don't you and I hang out with the gang"Refering of Duncan's friend.

"But Trent, we just went yesterday"

"Yeah, but they consistently blow my mind, their cool"Showing that adorable smile, how can I say no to him, how.

"Fine, but I'm going to meet up with Mike and Zoey"I took a deep breath before saying,"And I of course I know where to meet"Sometimes, on a Sunday or a Sathurday, Trent and Zoey switch of apartement so that Trent and I sleep together, but NO funny business.

"Cool"

Heather POV

Alejandro thinks I can't kiss someone else, because he think I'm madly IN love with him and that his all I think about. Pfff, my butt. He told me that I got 1 week to kiss someone else and If I do, he's going to give 100 bucks. And all this because of Duncan's idea, challenging each other. We give a HUGE challege to someone, somethings almost impossible to do. But it should be...easy, Right!?! Probably. I'm thinking of kissing........Trent because..well why not.

Gwen POV

Walking is great for everyone, after walking for about, I don't know 15 minutes. In the end, I got to the guys apartment where Zoey and Mike are together. I forgot to text them, oh well what can you do about it.

I knock on the door and wait patiently until it opened. Facing Zoey, who just open the door, I went and hug her.

"Good morning Gwen"Tired, she most be.

"Hey"Walking inside and moving towards the leaving room to meet a lazy Mike on the couch. Zoey and I sat on the couch.

"Hey Gwen, um where Trent"I frowned.

"His with Duncan and the gang"

"AGAIN!?"Mike and Zoey yelled. I simply nodded.

"I mean they are cool, and every-"Zoey cut him off.

"Mike, that's not the point. He should be spending time with Gwen"

"But I like that they challenge each other"I smiled remembering a funny fail challeng they made.

*Flashback*

Mike, Zoey, Trent and I, we were hanging out with Heather, Alejandro, Duncan, Jo, Scott and the stupid Lightning. And Mr. Lighting had to do a challenge.

"I challenge Lighting to.... "Jo stay quiet trying to think of a challenge to give him, an impossible one.

"Climb this tree..."she pointed a tree, a really high tree. "with this water ballon , you can't breaking it and to make it impossible, we'll be trowing you some rocks and if you do it I will give you 150 bucks"

"Pff...easy"Nervous, he's nervous even sweaty. He started to climb that tree with the water balloon and Jo, Duncan and Alejandro trew rocks at him.

"OUCH, stop shooting my butt"He yelled. He was not even close to being halfway to the tree and Jo shot the water balloon her was holding.

"Aaaaaaah, it's sooo COLD"He screamed like a girl and he let go of the tree and he landed on a tree branch, well on his......nuts. He kept falling on the tree branches, on his face, stomach and it was hurtful but so funny.

We were all laughing so hard, even thought we shouldn't , but this guy, well is really annoying.

*End of flashbag*

"I need to meet them, later, but can you guys come please"I asked, I need them to come. It makes me feel more comfortable, I guess.

"Yeah no problem"I'm glad Mike's coming.

"They are crazy and all, but I'll go"

Good, super glad they are coming. Later on, we left, I hope the gang won't be super crazy like some weird monckeys. Walking towards their favourite place to hang out, a skate park surrounded by trees,

"No"I whispered. No, no, no, no. Why, just why?! This can't be real. Heather was kissing.....Trent, my boyfriend. I tried to fight the tears that was an impossible challenge 'cause they fell.

Actions speaks louder than words, I don't need hear his explanation. I ran as fast as could.

Mike POV

Zoey ran after her best friend. How could he, what is wrong with my Best friend.

"HOW COULD YOU TRENT, what's wrong with you. Can't you see you just broke her heart"My best friend or not, I want to punch him.

"You don't get it. Mike. She-"I cut him off.

"I don't want hear it, we'll talk later"Disappointed, I'm really disappointed in him. I was about to leave, but he grabbed my shoulder and I turned around to face him.

"Mike I-"

"When is the last time you went on a date with her"I asked crossing my arms. He doesn't even remember.

"That's what I thought"Duncan's gang didn't say one word and I left.

Running towards the girl's apartement , I rapidly knock on the door, not even a second later Zoey opened the door. She hugged me and whispered,

"She open her door, we have to do something"I looked at her and kiss her soft lips.

"We'll talk to her"We went inside, walking towards Gwen's I could hear her sobbing. This is so sad, Trent, how could he.

"Hey Gwen can please open the door"I asked.

_________________

Author note: I'M BACK. Sorry for the late update, but school hates me and I have to get 90% on my history exam at least ONE history exam, but I can't get 90%, my history teacher hates me, I just want my dad to buy me a Jacksepticeye shirt. I was also busy with deviantart which would be nice if you could check it out same name, and busy with my guitar. Sorry for the mistakes, but please comment. :D