Chapter 10

Mike POV

Today is my skate competition. I'm so ready for this. I got up of my bed and I stretched. It's finally Saturday meaning that Trent, Gwen and Zoey doesn't work in weekends. I got out of my room to go eat breakfast and then I see Trent already awake.

"Morning Trent, did you sleep well?"I asked him.

"Yep"

"Are you sure? Why did you wake up early? I tought you were gonna sleep late since you work almost every day"

"Yeah I know, but im not tired"He smiled after he said that. I guess he enjoyed is date.

"Okay"

I made my breakfast and sat next to Trent with my cereal. We talked about our date. I really loved my date with Zoey.

"Bro, you need to get ready, in 2 hours you have to compete for your skate competition"

"Yeah I know"

I got to my room and I took my phone cause I need to tell Zoey that Trent and I are going to her apartment in less then 2 hours.

From Mike:

To Zoey:

Hey Zoey, im coming 2 your apartment in about one and a half hour because today is my competition. :D Tell that 2 Gwen 2.

After I sent my text, I grabbed my clothes that im going to wear and headed towards my bathroom. I took my shower with my white shirt on.

After I was done, I was ready, but my shirt is wet. So I asked Trent for help and he helped me with no problem. I took my skate shoes and I put them on. Trent and I decided to watch some TV before going to Zoey and Gwen apartment.

After a while of watching tv, I took my skateboard and Trent's skateboard, so I can do my biggest trick at the end of my performance. I never did this trick in my competitions. This is going to be my first time. I also took my Ipod and my ear phone so I can listening to my music while skating, it keeps me focus.

We left our apartment and we walk towards their apartment. While we walking, we were talking, making jokes and laughing, enjoying each other compagnie.

"Why are calenders so popular"Trent asked me while smilling.

"Um...I don't know"I said with a poker face.

"Because they have a lot of dates"

"Oh"I let out a small chuckle.

We finally arrived, they were waiting for us. We all waved at each other.

"Come on we have to go, Mike has to perform in 10 minutes"said Trent.

We started to walk towards the skate competition. Trent grabbed Gwen's hand. So I grabbed Zoey's hand and I look at her eyes, she was blushing. She is so cute.

When we got there, I was a little bit nervous because Zoey is here, I don't want to hurt my self and I have to win money, but I know I can do this.

There was a lot of people cheering, we sat down with the audience. I am always the last one to perform. We watch all of the skateboarders perform, they were good, but some of them not so much. Some of the contestants were new in the competition and some were old.

Finally after 1 hour, it was my turn.

"Good luck Mike"Zoey told me.

"Thanks"

I grabbed my skate and Trent's skate. I placed is skate where I wanted to do my last trick. I put my ear phone and I selected a song to listen. I placed my board on the floor and I started to pushing. First I did a kick flip, then a front slid flip, 360 flip, I decided to a trick on a obstacle, I did a front slide smith grind on that obstacle landing on a manuel for 10 seconds. I really wanted to do a switch 360 flip down an 8-stairs, so I did it and landed perfectly. Next I did a front slid flip over a pyramid. After that, I did a heel flip. I landed those tricks perfectly. Now last, but not least, my last trick, I got close to Trent's board. I was nervous, but ready to do it. When it was time, I made a back flip landing on Trent's board and leaving my board behind. It was a perfect landing. I took off my ear phone to hear people cheering really loud.