Chapter 2

Zoey POV

Gwen and I left the hospital. I was feeling really sad. I didn't want to leave Mike. I don't know why I wanted to be around him so much. There something special about him. Maybe is my soul mate. Oh no, maybe I'm wrong.

We were heading home, I looked at Gwen and she looked really tired. I can tell she wanted to have some rest.

"Gwen, you look tired"I said breaking the silence.

"Yeah I am"she said with a tired face.

"A least you can rest tomorrow "I said with a small smile on my face.

I feel bad that Gwen is tired and that we had to go the hospital. But I'm kind of happy that I met Mike and Trent or am I just going crazy. Yep, I think I'm going crazy. Well I don't know.

"Yeah I know that I will be able to rest tomorrow"Gwen said.

xoxoxoxo

Trent POV

The girls just left. I'm still with Mike. He rubbed his eyes open.

"Trent? Where's Zoey"?He asked as he rubbed is eyes.

"You turned into Chester and they left"I said.

Mike is my best friend. He has black spiky hair. He also has multiple personalities disoder. I feel sorry for him, it must be really hard for him, but he's pretty cool. He has 5 personalities that he can change to, depense on the mood he is or what he is encountering. Sventlana is a Russian gymnast. Manitoba is a austalian with a hat. Chester is a grumpy old man. Vito is a strong guy, he loves to flirt with girls. Mal, well is evil. Mike says that Mal is trapped.

"Don't worry she taught it was funny when you were Chester so did Gwen"I said and he made a big smile.

"Did she leave her phone number"He said with big small on his face.

"No, but maybe she will come tomorrow"I said to Mike.

"Yeah maybe"said Mike still smilling.

"Anyways, I will let you get some rest, see you later"I said.

"Bye Trent"Mike said.

------------------------------------

Author note: sorry for small chapiter

A reminder this is a SIMILAR story to Growing up by Creative Devotion.

Next chapiter is longer.