Chapter 9

Gwen POV

I already ate breakfast, but I can't believe that Trent ask me out on a date. I'm so happy. I decided to talk to Zoey about this. I opened the door of her room, she was still sleeping. I walk close to her bed, then I sat down on her soft bed. I really don't want to wake her up since she has to go to work today. She is just sleeping peacefuly, but I want to have a talk.

"Hey Zoey, wake up"I quietly said to her while shaking her lightly. I hate trying to wake her up. She really works hard everyday.

"Hey...Gwen...is everything okay"she said with her eyes still closed.

"Can we talk, please"I asked as she finally open her eyes and sits up on her bed.

"Of course what is it?"

"Trent...askmeonadate"I said quickly.

"Trent ask you on a date? Really? Mike ask me on a date"she said happyly.

"Really?"

"Yes, im soooo excited"she said with huge, but cute small on her face.

"But what should do?"I asked a bit nervous.

"Just be yourself"

"Okay, anyways I have to do my morning jog see you later"I said leaving her room. I went to the bathroom and I took my bath. After my bath, I got ready to go outside and do my morning jog.

About 15 minutes later, I finished my jog and had to go to work. So I left. I really want the time to past really fast. I just want to see Trent again.

Trent POV

I was eating breakfast and I see Mike walking tierdly towards me.

"Good morning Mike, did you sleep well"I asked him concerned about him.

"Not really my personalites kept talking almost all night. They even wake me up"

"Well a least it wasn't a nightmare"I said to him giving him a small smile.

"I guess, but did you ask Gwen on a date?"I made a big small.

"Yeah and she yes"

"I ask Zoey on a date, but I was extremely nervous. But she said yes."Mike said jumping up and down really happily.

"Let me guess Mike, its your first date"

"Well...yes"

"Well I have to go Mike see you later"

"Bye"

I left my best friend eat his breakfast alone cause I have to go. I hope he will take a nap.

*Time passed*

After work, I got home and I wanted to text Gwen.

From Trent:

To Gwen:

Are u ready? And don't forget to wear fancy cloth. XD

Not even 2 minutes I already got a text.

From Gwen:

To Trent:

Yep :D

I read her text. So I put a black toxedo and I got out of my apartment. I opened the door of my car and I drove to her apartment.

When I was finally there, she was already outside wearing a cute black dress. She saw me, so she got inside my car.

"Hey Trent"she spoked looking in my eyes.

"Hey Gwen...um...you look beautiful"when I said that she blushed and so did I.

"Thanks"

I droved in a fancy restaurant. When we got there, it was beautiful, they were playing some music. It was amazing. The food was delicious. We talk all afternoon. When we finished eating, I of course payed the bill. I suggest to her that we should take a walk a the Central Park and she said yes. While we were walking, I took her hand and she blushed. About 10 minutes of walking, I dropped her at her home.

"Thanks Trent, it was fun to hang out with you"after she said that, she kissed my cheek. I blushed.

I got home with huge smile on my face.

Mike POV

While Trent was at work, I played with my friends on Xbox, but this time we played Minecraft. We built a big house, brought some food, survived at night and we had a lot of fun.

After hours of playing, Trent was already on his date with Gwen. I prepared two delicious sandwiches and I put them on a basket for my picnic with Zoey. I aslo brought some tasty fruits, two bottles of water and two juice box. I won't forget to bring a blanket, so we can lay on it. I texted Zoey.

From Mike:

To Zoey:

Hey Zoe, are u ready for our picnic?

About 10 seconds later, she texted me. Wow that fast, I tought to my self.

From Zoey:

To Mike:

YES!!!! XD

I got out of my apartment with my blanket and with my basket with everything inside. I do want to drive to Zoey apartment, but I don't want to loose controle cause of Chester. I decided to walk towards her apartment.

When I got there Zoey was waiting for me.

"Hey Zoey"

"Hey Mike"

We started walking towards the Central park.

"So what did you do today Mike"

"Well I played with my friends on Xbox"

"Sounds fun"she said smilling at me.

When we finally got there, I placed the blanket on the ground and we both sat down. We started eating enjoying each other compagnie.

"Mike?"

"Yeah Zoe"I said.

"How come you never talk about your childhood"she said and I got in comfortable.

"Well...I...um...don't want to talk about it"I finally let out.

"Its okay, you don't have to"she said and I sigh in relief.

It was already getting dark, time pass fast. I lay down and she aslo lay down looking at the sky.

Zoey POV

I am really enjoying my time with Mike. We both lay down looking up. I wanted to be closer to Mike soo.

"Hey Mike its getting cold"as I say that he got closer to me. I decided to put my left hand and my head on his chest. He rapped his arm around my waist. I could hear his heart beat fast, it made me feel happy.

"By the way Mike your cute when your nervous"I said as I look at him. He was blushing. I hugged him to make him feel happy. We stayed like that for a long time. Until we had to go.

We were walking towards my home while we were holding hands. Minutes later, we got there.

"Thanks Mike I had a great time"after I said that I got on my toes and I kissed his right cheek. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I got to my home with happiness on my face. I got to my soft bed dreaming about the next days with Mike.

___________________________

Author Note: comments and vote. :D