Chapter 5

Zoey POV

I woke up this morning getting ready to go to work. I ate my breakfast and I notice that Gwen is gone. I guess she went for her morning jog and she will have to go to work too. I am really excited because I am going to see Mike again. I am also lazy to go to work, but I know I have to go. Ugh.

When I was ready, I went outside and drove to work. It was 8 o'clock, when I arrived there....

After work, I got home and Gwen still wasn't here, so I was waiting for her to arrive. Meanwhile, I was watching tv and then I prepared souper.

Gwen finally got home and she saw me smiling a lot. We finally ate souper and I wanted to text Mike, so I send him a message saying that Gwen and I are coming soon to visit him.

Mike POV

I got Zoey text and I send her a message saying okay. I was still on my bed because Im really tired. I didn't sleep well last night. All of my personalites kept talking all night, so couldn't sleep, but at least Trent came half an hour ago and gave me food to eat. Of course I thank him for being nice to me.

I decided to sleep before Zoey and Gwen comes because I don't want them to see me tired.

*In my dream*

I see my self as a kid about 6 years old. I was walking in my old home, but then I see my dad yelling at me. Everytime my dad yells at me, I feel sad and devastated. I started to run, I didn't want him to hurt me again.

"COME HERE YOU PIECE OF CRAP"my dad yelled at me as he kept chasing me. He was faster then me and then he grabbed me by shirt and starts punching me on face and stomach. I just felt pain and he enjoyed the pain that I get.

"Please daddy stop hurting me"I said to him while tears roll down my cheeks, then he trowed me in my old room. He left while I was crying on my bed wishing that my dad could be nice to me. The only thing I wanted is to be loved by my dad. I always loved him, but he hated me more then anything.

I stayed on my bed crying. I had blood coming at of my nose and I had a black eye. I just wanted to sleep, but I felt pain on face and my stomach.

I woke up, but I wasn't on my bed. I see myself as a 13 years old boy and I am at my old school, but then I see three bullies coming at me. I recognized them since they were the bullies that always peek up on me.

"Hey multiple Mike the freak"said one of the bullies and the others just kept laughing at me. I just kept quiet looking at them with fear. They were taller them me.

"So how are your dump personalities ugh never mind your just a freak, insane and crazy person, you should just kill your self"the same guy told me and the others agreed with him that I should just kill my self. I felt weak, lonely and weird.

They got closer to me and started to beat me up. I felt pain all over my body, they just kept laughing and beating me until I was unconscious.

I woke up, but this time I was with Zoey.

"Mike your acting weird lately. Are you hiding something from? Please tell me"she asked me to tell her my secret, I was nervous to tell her. What if she thinks that im just a freak?

"Well I..I....um...have...multiple personalities"I shuddered. She looked at me with a shocked face. It took her time to say a word.

"Um..look Mike, your a really nice guy, but I don't think I want to be friends with you, I just think your weird"she said while leaving me all alone crying with a big hole in my heart.

So I took my pocket knife and I stared at it. I decided to kill myself, so I stabbed my heart and I fall on the ground.

I woke up screaming, sweating, panting and with tears rolling down my cheeks. I realize it just a nightmare. Sometimes, I get nightmares about my childhood or about being bullied because when I was little a was abused by my dad and I got bullied a school.

Trent POV

Today, I got to my job. After work, I bought some food for me and of course for my best friend Mike. So I kept my self busy. I watched tv, but not to loud cause I don't wanna wake up Mike since I saw he was tired. I also read a book and I went on my facebook. I did all of this things to wait for Gwen and Zoey to come.

I heard a knock. I opened the door to see Gwen and Zoey. Zoey was really happy to be here.

"Hey Trent"said Gwen with a smile on her face.

"Hi Trent"said Zoey really happy. They both came in and I closed the door.

"What's up! Am glad you..."I was cut of by Mike sreaming. I ran to Mike's room and the girls followed me. I opened the door to see Mike sweating and tears rolling down his cheeks. I quickly sat on Mike's bed. I know it was a nightmare, since he gets nightmare almost all the time. When he has nightmares, I always keep him calm.

"Mike it's okay, it's just an other nightmare"I reassured him, but he was terrified.

Mike POV

I couldn't stop breathing hard. I just kept looking at the wall of my room looking terrified, but then I see Zoey coming towards me. She puts her hand on top of mine and somehow I calm down.

"It's okay Mike, deep breath in"she puts a finger in front of my lips while I take a deep breath in.

"Blow up the chandelle"she said and I breath out.

"Better?"she asked me.

"Yeah thanks"I said to her. She's good.

"Hey can we be alone please?"Zoey asked Trent and Gwen.

"Yeah sure"said Trent and they both left the room.

"So do you want to talk about your nightmare? It's okay if you don't want to"She asked me. I didn't want her about it because I want her to know that I was bullied, that my dad abused me and that I have multiple personalities.

"Um not really"I told her. She frowed, I guess she wanted to help me.

"It's just that I only tell Trent about my nightmares"I told her.

"Okay cool"she told me.

"Im glad you came"I said while smilling and returned the smile.

"Hey Mike tomorrow you will be able to walk right?"she asked me and I nodded yes.

"Yep and we will go to a music concert since Trent has 4 tickets. I will also be able to skate and to hang out with you"I said while smilling and she blushed lightly.

"Hey Mike?"said Zoey.

"Yes Zoey?"I said with curiosity.

"I have a friend and her name is Brigette. She is leaving to california. Should Gwen and I trow her a party or watch movie at the theater"she asked me.

"Well I would say watch a movie cause you can spend time with her before she leaves"I said to her.

We started to talk about each other, but I talked about my childhood.

Gwen POV

We left them alone. So we both sat on the couch and Trent grab is guitar. He started to play and he was pretty good. I was impressed.

"Your pretty good"I told Trent.

"Thanks I have been practice for a long time. I learn to play the guitar since I was a kid"He said while smilling.

"Mike is starting to be amazing, I bought him a guitar a week ago and he always practice"he said.

"Does Mike always get nightmares"i asked him, but he frowed.

"Yeah...but he only talks to me about his nightmare not even is mom knows"he said.

We kept talking a lot, it was pretty cool to know each other and he also talk about Mike.

Time passed. Zoey and I had to leave and we left. When we got home, I brushed my teeth, put my pajamas and got my bed. I just kept thinking about Trent, I don't know why. I was sleeping thinking about him.