Chapter 19

Mal POV

I woke up early in the morning since I need to pack some stuff before I have to go to my competition. I grabbed a backpack and put the tools I bought, a sharp dangerous object, a long object, a camera and Mike's skate shoes in the backpack.

Later that day Trent woke up, he noticied the backpack I was holding.

"What's in the backpack"He asked and of course I had to lie.

"Sorry I can't tell. It's a gift for Zoey"I said looking serious.

"Oh okay cool!!!!"

*Two hours before the competition*

Mike's friends were here. We walked towards the skate competition. They kept talking which I didn't pay attention. I stayed quiet. When we finally got there, they sat were the crowd is and I left to see the other skaters. I need to distract the skater so I can unsrew their wheels and their skate trucks from their board.

"Hey, I'm Mike"I introcuded myself and my hand was behind my back holding the tool. He was sitting on a bench. He was going to say something ,but I cut him off.

"Wow cool skate. Can I check it out????"I asked him.

"Sure,bro"He replied in a cool way. I got on my knees to take his skate from the ground. I face the grip tape infront of him so I can face the design on his board and face his trucks.

"I like the design on you board"I said while unsrewing is trucks, but he was focus on his phone.

"Thanks"He said still looking at his phone. The trucks were loose enough that when he will compete, he will lose balance and lose the competition.

During an hour, I kept unsrewing the skaters boards without them even noticing. Sometimes I ask a skater if I could try his skateboard, then I hide behind an obstacle and unsrew their wheels and trucks. This is one of the most easiest things Iv'e ever done. Now there were starting this competition.

I grabbed the camera to film the fails. It's show time. The guy started to skate and he was doing a kick flip, but when he landed one of he's wheel fell off. I was holding back my laughter. Someone gave him a tool and he fixed his wheel, but his gonna lose some points.

Some of them couldn't land their tricks because of how loosen their trucks were. I enjoyed every second of this competition until I see Duncan who was about to perform. I didn't do anything to his board for obvious reasons. He did a pretty good job, but for me it wasn't that amazing.

Trent POV

The skaters were falling on their faces or fail a trick. Are they nervous? I tought to myself. Izzy saw us and she came towards us. She sat with us, next to me.

"Hey guys"Izzy said. And we all gave her a "Hey"The girls were focus on the competition.

"Um..Trent"she started.

"Yeah"I said in concern.

"There is something wrong with Mike"Izzy started."Why?"I asked getting worried.

"Yesterday, I went to the movie theater to watch a scary movie, but I didn't expect to see him and for some reason, he's hair was covering his eye"I froze at what she said to me. He lied to me!!!!. He went to the movie theater instead of a walk.

"Are you sure it was Mike and not some stranger"I quickly ask her.

"Yes"No it can't be.....Mal. Maybe. Awww man.

"Hey guys, Mike is ready to perform"Zoey yelled. We watched Mike.

Mal POV

I was totally ready to perform. I did my hardest tricks and then I did some really hard tricks. I did some similar tricks like Mike. I landed all my tricks perfectly and I even did some hard trick on some obstacles. I was doing a kick flip, but when I landed my hair felt on my eye and I quickly put it up. I just hope Trent didn't see me.