Chapter 18

Mal POV

"Hey Mike, we're gonna take a walk at the Central park, do you wanna go with us"Gwen asked me. No.

"Im really tired cause I went to the skate park earlier since my skate competition is on Sathurday"I half lied, burning trees and skating is really different, but my skate competition is Sathurday. They are going to find out about the trees. Shit.

"Whouldn't be better if you guys go to the movie theater or go to the mall"I asked them with a fake smile.

"Um we just want a take a walk outside"Trent said.

"Right"I slowly said, a bit mad.

They left me alone. Finally. Now I have to make a plan to be able to win this competition by cheating. Iv'e been thinking for a while, until an amazing plan came in my mind. I smirked to myself, but i'll have to go to the store and buy some...tools. It did take me time to make this plan, but im glad I came up with this, but I was kind of distracted because I was playing some violent game.

I left Trent's apartement and I walked towards a store. When I got there, I went in the section that was selling tools. I got the tools I need and went to buy those with the money I stole, but I didn't expect to see THEM.

Zoey POV

I'm kind of sad because Mike has been taking distance from us. Trent, Gwen and I left him. We went to the Central Park, but we didn't expect to see firemans and trees that were burn. We walked away from that.

"You okay Trent?"Gwen asked him.

"Um...yeah"He hesitantly said.

"Are you sure?"I asked, knowing that there is something wrong.

He sighed in defeat. "It's Mike"He said blankly. "What about him"Gwen asked.

"He has been acting weird ever since he's last skate competition like...."He paused.

"Like what?"Gwen asked.

"Like he started to wear black and red shirts, he wakes up early in the morning, I don't think he goes to sleep and well he is kind mean and also he taking distance from us"He breath it in and out."It's not like him"

"He's probably bumped about his personalities"I sadly said, looking at the ground and I felt a hand rub my back, it was Gwen.

"Don't worry guys, were gonna figure out what's wrong with him"Gwen told us.

"Can we go the store to buy some stuff"I asked politely to them.

"Yeah sure, I also need to buy some stuff"Trent said and Gwen gave me a nod. We walked towards Trent's apartement to ride in his car, we finally got in his car and later we got in a store. I wanted to buy some milk, bread, cookies, some fruits, juices and other stuff. Gwen and I put all we needed to buy in a shopping cart and Trent also put what he wanted to buy on another shopping cart.

We walk towards a cashier to pay the food and the other stuff. I saw someone that looked like Mike, but I don't think it was him or maybe. I kept thinking for while, but I stopped.

Mal POV

Trent, Gwen and Zoey were in the same store as I, they were already paying. They were paying some food and junk. I was kind of hiding, after I quickly paid, I had too leave as fast as I can. I just hope none of them saw me or knew it was me.

When I got out of the store, I ran as quick as I can until I got to the apartment. I finally got to my room, I had to hide the tools under my bed. I wiped away the sweat on my fronthead. I walked towards the living room so I can play some violent games on the Xbox 360 again.