Chapter 2

"So the party", Adrian says questionably

"So the party", Adrian says questionably. "What about the party?" I reply.

"You going?"

"Maybe, maybe not. Can't decide if I want to go torture myself or not but i'll most likely be there."

"Be careful kid, don't go around trying to start problems." I sighed and nodded at Adrian before walking away.

Everyone has been so built up on Adora's party tonight and it's the only thing on peoples mind.

Which is dangerous.

It's also been on my mind.

Which is dangerous.

Everyone was getting her their own special gift but to be honest I haven't gotten one yet. I haven't put much thought into it either, i've been trying to put it off but it's too late for that.

I headed up the stairs to my room to take a quick shower and get ready to run to the mall. When I got up there I was attacked with dozens of sloppy snot filled kisses. "Stella girl get down, I missed you too" I say as I pet the giant dog in front of me.

Stella my NewfoundLand was a very hyper dog, but she was very well trained. Yet she only listened when it was other people telling her something. It's probably because she knows i'll sneak her extra treats.

I threw on a hoodie and some sweats with my gun tucked on my hip and hit the door.

I have no fucking clue what I'm even looking for, I have no clue on what she likes.

That's a damn lie.

I've studied everything I possibly could about this woman.

Her favorite color is green which i've heard her talk about, she doesn't know what she wants to do in the future as long as she's happy which is a choice I wish I could've made.

She loves brownies, reading, menudo, her mother and she often talks about a pet cat named Noa at the dinner table.

I could get her all of those things maybe.... No that would not be a great thing to show up with.

I spend more time trapped in my thoughts on what to get Adora but i've still come up with nothing so I figured I might as well go look around at everything.

I need to make an impression.

This mall is jam packed and I'm loosing my shit from just being in it. Walking through the crowds of people I see a couple stores but none really peak an interest. This is why I shouldn't wait till the last fucking minute to get shit done.

I have an idea.

I turn around and head back to my car after figuring out what I want to get her. I started dialing my good friend Jordan.

"Hey man what's up?" Jordan's voice beams with excitement. I don't call him every often.

"I need a favor, I need you to find someone who can get me a custom diamond cat collar before 7. I don't give a shit about the price just find someone please."

"Will do, is that it?" I thought about it for a minute, "Actually add on some brownies to that list." I pause again cutting him off right when he's about to speak. "Oh and some nice earrings"

"Any preference?"

"Nope just make it nice, something a woman would like, not to flashy but not dull."

"May I ask who's the lucky girl?"

"No lucky girl just a friend, thank you Jordan. Have it delivered before 5 actually so I can wrap some things."

"Done." I hang up the phone and sit in the car for a minute ruminating on what the heck i'm doing with my life. I have to stop at the store to pick up some gift wrap and some m&ms then go get some work done.

Recently we have been going back and forth with the American Mafia about our imports and exports. Whenever fucking Hiram the don of the American Mafia gets his balls in a bunch he likes to cut off supplies like a child.

Yesterday we were supposed to get in a shipment of guns but that didn't happen because Hiram didn't like the quality of drugs he got last time.

Why the hell is he sniffing the contraband anyway.

He's a fucking nut job that just causes more minor problems for me. After today he will learn to stop letting childish differences get in the way of my fucking mafia.

As I type away on my computer hacking into Hiram's system so I can get my shit that I needed, I make sure to leave him a friendly message.

"Don't fuck up my shipments next time dickhead or it will be more than a little note you will be getting." And send.

I take off my glasses rubbing the bridge of my nose in tiredness. Im so ready to get this night over with and it barely even started.

A knock came on the door making Stella perk her ears up in defense. Good girl. "Come in"

"Sorry Mr. Luca but you have a delivery from Mr. Spinazze." Maria says walking up to my desk and setting down the stuff. I smile looking up at the woman who helped raise me. "Thank you Maria."

Me: Thank you Jordan, I owe you.

Jordan: Yeah you fucking owe me some drinks with an explanation.

Me: 🖕🏽

I take a long look at the things sitting in front of me, and I reach for the thing that looks like it would be the collar. Opening the box I was impressed. That thing was definitely shiny.

She will love it.

I realized that I have zero knowledge on how to wrap a present. Youtube here I come.

Typing away now on youtube trying to find a wrapping tutorial on boxes I click the first one that comes up.

I get to cutting and ripping away at the paper not really impressed with my skills, taking breaks between each step because this is a damn work out.

After going through a whole thing of wrap and 2 paper cuts later I finished wrapping the box.

I analyzed it for a good minute realizing it looked so damn horrible but at least it's the effort that counts.

Well happy birthday.

Hiii guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter :))) vote and comment
Predictions? Opinions?

stay safe i love you <3