Chapter 4

"Mamá no estaré en casa esta noche" I yelled out from my room to my mother

"Mamá no estaré en casa esta noche" I yelled out from my room to my mother. "Cuídate Adora" She yelled back. Mom I won't be back tonight. Be safe Adora.

I grabbed my speaker and headed to my bathroom to take a shower. Tonight was dinner at the Luca's per usual. I loved dinner at their house a little too much.

I mean don't get me wrong sometimes I hated all the conversations about the mafia and shit but they were like family to me. I'd be lying if I said that seeing Emilio wasn't part of the reason I was so happy to go.

Even though we rarely talked at dinner I would catch his eyes piercing through me. When I wore something tight or a little more revealing I would feel his burning gaze on me. His eyes were full of lust and admiration and it turned me on.

It wasn't only him though sometimes I would catch myself staring at him a little too long. His tattoos more specifically. He was tall and built, he was even bigger than his dad who's not a small man.

I know that I turn him on even if it's just a little bit so I dress in tighter things more often trying to see if he will say something. It's risky because if my dad notices the clothing change he will give me shit but if anyone notices that I stare at Emilio and he stares at me we will be dead and there will be no more dinners.

After showering I headed into my room to pick out an outfit. Rummaging through my drawers and closet I found 2 options.

A black sweater dress.

Or A black lacy top with some black business pants and heels.

I decided with the black lacy top combo because it was more appealing and it wouldn't make me as hot.

I threw my towel on the floor and began getting ready. I slid the lacy body suit up my thighs and buttoned the top, moisturized my legs, and put on my pants.

This was the right decision.

Heading back into the bathroom I didn't know what to do with my hair. A bun or down? I try both before deciding a low bun will look best.

I started sectioning my hair before blow drying it which took forever.

After doing my hair and makeup I just had to add some last minute jewelry before leaving including the earrings Emilio got for me.

"I look good" I mumble looking at myself in the mirror. Noa makes her way over to me rubbing herself on my leg purring. "You think so too huh girl?" I question picking my cat up before giving her a kiss on her forehead.