Chapter 7

(Close by Nick Jonas)It's about to be dinner time

It's about to be dinner time.

Almost everyone is seated besides my mom and dad and Adora. She's not here.

I join Rodriguez in a conversation about recent shipments and how we had extra stuff this time. "Just know Hiram is soft, I told him what would happen if he messed with my stuff."

My mother wasn't cooking tonight, Maria was and I love her cooking and the woman but it just wasn't my moms.

After 5 more minutes the front door closed, and my mother and father walked in. My fathers face held a smirk while my mothers was flustered. Dío

"Sorry we were late", my dad said giving a light tipped smile. Everyone peered up at them insuring that it was okay besides me and g.

The person or should I say persons that walked through the door finally made it to the table. My eyes shot up and anger shot through me in a instance.

"Hi guys I brought a friend with me to dinner I hope you don't mind." Adora said making direct eye contact with me holding a devilish smirk. "His name is Matteo."

Everyone introduced themselves besides Rodriguez because apparently he knew the kid. The man looked at me extending his hand. "Emilio." I shook it making sure to break a bone in his hand while holding a smile and eye contact. He looked back unsettled.

She sat down at the table holding the same original smile she had before the man next to her joined.

Me and her both held eye contact with each other. Hers burning with temptation. Mine burning with fury.

She still looked beautiful and I hate her for it.

Maria soon came out of the kitchen with the food in her hands before setting it down.

"Grazie Maria", I said giving her a warm smile touching her back.

Everyone began eating. I still couldn't shake the fact that Adora had brought another man here.

She doesn't know what she's doing.

The tension in the air was thick and it was getting hard to breathe. She continued torturing me by looking up smirking.

The next thing she did made me choke on air.

Her hand slowly moved off of her thigh to his thigh whilst smiling.

"So how'd you and Adora meet?" I asked staring at the man. "We met in school a while back." He smiled being oblivious meanwhile I kept a straight face.

"How come we've never met you before Matteo?" My dad speaks up eating his food. "No clue actually, Adora just asked me to join dinner tonight saying it would be fun."

"Hmm well your always welcome kid, we'd love to have another person at the table." My dad finished off.

Black

All I see is fucking black. I gotta leave.

"Excuse me for a moment" I said standing up from my chair trying to hide my clenched fist. This man here with her every weekend? I'll kill him myself tomorrow.

Start the song

I strutted towards my office rubbing my hands through my hair. This woman is going to drive me insane. "Cazzo", I grumbled in a low tone. Fuck

I soon felt a warming presence behind me.

I kept walking.

"Emilio"

"Keep walking", I tell myself in a low hush.

I'm almost there, almost to my fucking office.

"Emilio, I know you hear me talking to you." Adora catches up with me putting her hand on my shoulder trying to turn me around.

"Shouldn't you be talking to pretty boy out there Adora?" I questioned keeping my body straight.

"What happened to fucking how ever many people?" She replied amused by what was happening.

"Yep and you do that."

"You can't really be mad Emilio."

"Ha, I can't be mad can I?" I sucked in a breath trying to control my anger but it slipped. "Well I am fucking mad actually quite furious."

"And why is that?" She moved closer to the front of me tightening the space between us.

"Adora cause I want to make you fucking mine, not any other woman and I told you I was going to do that and you bring a man here right in front of me? What to spite me?"

"Emilio have you ever thought that I don't want the same thing you do?" She asked still grinning.

"Adora I could give 2 shits if you wanted the same thing I do but I know for damn sure i'm going to keep trying." I said making my way even closer to her.

"And you know what? I am still fucking going with you because I know for sure that you feel something. If I thought you absolutely felt nothing just maybe i'd walk away but I know you do." I huff.

"I see how tense you get when I come around, the way your legs close under the table when I'm staring at you. Admit it Adora your attracted to me." Now I'm the one grinning.

She looks up at me dumbfounded.

"Cat got your tongue now? You were just so confident a minute ago."

"Emilio I don't feel shit."

"Alright let's see then." I say taking a step closer our face now inches apart. I bring my hand up tucking her hair behind her ear while moving my lips closer to hers. Her breathe hitches.

Bringing my hand down her face while moving her back into the wall I keep toying with her skin.

"Emilio"

"Adora", I breathe still inches away from her lips. Her sweet thick lips. I'm loosing control myself.

Everything in me stops.

Every breath.

Every bone.

Her lips smash into mine creating a feeling so intense my body reacts immediately.

"Fuck i've wanted you to do that for so long," I pull back from her lips in a low hushed voice. "Shut up and kiss me"

I don't take anytime and I find my way back to her lips. She taste better than I could've imagined. Her smell is intoxicating as well as her taste.

A slight moan leaves her lips as I slide my tongue in her mouth both of ours connecting. Our mouths move in sync while our bodies follow.

She pulls away before i'm ready to let her ago, "Dinner" she breathes out.

I pull away forgetting that we've been gone for too long. Her face is flustered and her lips are parted begging for more.

"Emilio he's gay", she said still out of breath catching me off guard. "Who?"

"My friend downstairs." She smiled.

Soo how did we feel about this chapter? First kiss yay!!!!
Don't forget to like and comment!!
Be safe besties <333