Chapter 3

( Fuckin' Problem By Asap Rocky)

I finished getting ready and started over analyzing myself in the mirror. Studying my suit down to my shoes just so I could take longer to show up.

I grabbed the gifts and headed to the garage before picking out a car. Hard decisions.

I kept on scanning the rows of cars and my eyes landed on my Audi.

Approaching the car I hopped in and set the gifts on the car seat next to me. The car started up and music started blaring out causing me to have a slight heart attack. There's only one person who likes to touch my shit without asking.

Gianna.

This fucker. I turned the volume down before connecting my phone to the speaker. I played my music low and then sped out of the garage.

The city nights were always beautiful in Italy but the traffic on the other hand was horrendous. My driving is pretty good when I'm not being chased by someone who wants to kill me, but my patience was thinning because traffic wasn't moving.

I debated skipping past the cars for a minute.

"Fuck this" harshly slid off of my lips. I sat up and turned on the shoulder of the highway and began speeding down it. I could hear the honking and cussing people were letting out but it didn't stop me.

I made it to the exit slowing down before going back sane and driving like a normal person.

The parking lot for the club was massive but my dad told me that there was a private spot we could all park underground.

Grabbing my gun and the presents I got out of the car and started heading into the club. The line extended around the whole block when I pulled in but thank god I parked somewhere where there was a different door.

The loud music, smell of liquor, and flashing lights was driving me nuts. I spotted Rod, Adrian and my dad sitting in the back, in a private booth talking.

I headed that way accidentally bumping into some woman. "Hey handsome wanna dance?" She slurred and I could smell the heavy amount of alcohol coming off of her lips. "Nope I'm good."

Finally reaching the guys they stand up and we dap each other up. "How are you son?" My dad ask leaning back in his chair.

"Good, got some work done today, and handled Hiram, you?"

"I'm good, you can go set the presents down at the table over there." I nodded before giving Rod who looked completely fed up a smile.