Chapter 16

"Gianna let Stella out tonight I won't be here", I yell banging on Gianna's door

"Gianna let Stella out tonight I won't be here", I yell banging on Gianna's door. "Okay asshole stop banging."

I walked down the hallway passing the guards giving them a quick look making them go stiff.

I was excited for tonight, I feel like i've been waiting to have her all to myself forever and my wish is finally coming true.

I still had to run to the flower shop and make a couple more calls before everything was done.

I made it to the garage and let the dim lights enclose me as I breathed in the fresh air humming.

I wore my all black Armani suit with my brand new Rolex, as well as my Beretta strapped to my waist.

I picked out my jet black Audi R8 for tonight and hopped in running my hands on the fresh leather seats before taking off.

Me: I'm here.

I text wishing I could walk up to the door and properly greet her but, I can't risk us getting caught.

Adora: Okay i'm coming

I leaned back in my seat and let out a quick sigh before bringing out my phone to check it.

5:00

Still the same time as when I just checked it.

I look back up making sure to turn the seat heater on and wipe off any dust. I look outside of the passenger window and see her begin to come out and holy fuck.

I step outside of my door grabbing the flowers while trying to keep my face and my dick calm while i'm looking at her.

My eyes trail down her body slowly taking in every curve and detail. She wore a red strapless dress that complimented her in every way.

With every step I take towards her looking into her eyes is my patience thinning. The palms of my hands were snaked around the end of the flowers gripping them so damn hard.

"You look beautiful", I said pressing a kiss on her hand. I pull my eyes off her her hand and now onto her face and I watch her completely melt.

"Thank you, and you do as well", she said and I cleared my voice handing her the flowers before directing her to the car.

I opened the door and let her get in and when she passed me the smell of vanilla and cocoa filled my nostrils sending me into a trance.