Chapter 6

"Cazzo", I yell into the punching bag with sweat dripping down my body

"Cazzo", I yell into the punching bag with sweat dripping down my body. Adora didn't show up to the last 2 dinners and I was going crazy. Did I run her off? Fuck

My anger grew the more I thought about it and my punches on the bag in front of me were more intense.

"Emilio." I heard but pushed it to the back of my head and continued throwing punches left and right. "Emilio!" I heard with someone grabbing onto my arm. It was my father.

"What's going on with you?" He asked looking concerned. "Nothing", I replied not wanting to speak to him, "Emilio look at me and tell me what the hell has you so worked up. Is it about your new leadership taking off?" He began asking me questions.

"No father, I'm not bothered by that, just having a rough day leave it alone please." I replied trying to not get upset. "Okay whatever you say just know I don't believe you for shit, and you can come to my office when you want to talk." My father said tapping my shoulder and leaving the room.

I didn't show up in his office at all, I can't talk to him about this.

I need a damn shower. I took off my wrap from my hands and put a towel around my shirtless body heading upstairs.

This woman has my mind so consumed constantly yet she barely says anything to me. I know I ran her off, or hell I scared her. I don't understand how I could be so fucking stupid. My head is completely unhinged just thinking about her.

And that fucking outfit. The damn outfit that made me stiffen in my pants while at the dinner table. The outfit I know made all those other men want her as badly as I do. Sto diventando pazzo, I sigh rubbing my head whilst walking up the stairs. I'm going insane

"Speak of the devil" I heard the voice I know way to well say as I walked down the hall. Shit.

"Adora."

"Emilio" she replied giving me a taunting look.

"You missed dinner the last 2 weeks why?" I say questionably.

"I was out of the country, I hope you didn't miss me too much cause that would be a shame. I may have to miss more just to piss you off."

"Funny and I may have to fuck more women just to piss you off." I say walking up to her. "It was a joke Emilio and I don't give a crap who you have sex with", she says more sternly leaving behind the playful tone that was once there.

"We both know you do Adora but it's okay cause I won't, i'll make you mine trust me." I whispered in her ear closely.

"Go to hell."

"Already there love" I whisper once more before heading to my bedroom.

I made it to the shower and stripped completely naked leaving my clothes on the ground. I need a cold shower.

Jordan had invited me out to drinks over text tonight. I told him after I finish some quick work we could meet.

I sat in the meeting room with some of my men, my sister, and my parents talking about a recent situation. We had received a tip that Dimitri had a older son no one knew about, and that means there would be a new heir. We thought we took down the Russian mafia all together but now we just realized it never truly fell.

"So what the hell are we going to do?" One of the men spoke up sounding stressed.

"'Not much we can do as of right now, but be alert and have all hands on deck. We don't know what they are planning but it's definitely not good." I responded leaning back in my chair.

"Is the kid even smart?" Gia asked.

"No one knows, we didn't even know he had a damn kid to begin with but this just makes shit a hell of a lot more difficult." I looked at my dad when he said that and we both shared the same look. The we're fucked look.

After the meeting was over I grabbed my knife and glock as well as my keys and headed to the garage. Stress pulsated through me. This all just had to spark up when it was my turn to handle it.

I sped off to the bar flying past every car in sight. I wouldn't consider myself a reckless driver on a good day but on a stressful day I was a whole new person.

Arriving at the bar, technically club I walk past the bouncer giving him a brief nod. It was the same bodies bumping and grinding and constant smell of ecstasy. I don't understand how these people go out and party days for days but I may have to join the fun. Maybe it would take a load off.

I spot Jordan and give him a lightly tipped smile heading over to him. Multiple women surrounded him, one was arched and had coca on her ass while the others drank. cocaine

"What's up man." Jordan said dapping me up before sitting back down. Jordan was a 6'3 black Italian man that didn't play when it came to business. That's why we are friends. We met years ago in a bar. What a coincidence. "Nothing just a shitty ass day, how about you?"

He had saved my ass while in a shootout with some punks I didn't know. That's how he earned my trust. He has affiliations with the mafia but was never directly in one.

"Better now, what's going on?" He asked and I started from the top explaining it to him. A blonde woman walked up to us mid conversation asking us if we wanted drinks. Jordan had told her for us since he knew my order.

"I bet you one of these pretty things could take your mind off of it." He says, "Isn't that right ladies?" I scoff denying the offer.

"There's only one pretty thing I want to take my mind off of it but she couldn't give a fuck so pass."

"If she doesn't give a fuck why not have all the fun you want?" He asked .

"Nah my dick won't get hard for them."

"Damn, now I need to see her." I shot him daggers with my eyes. "What man? I want to see who has the one and only Emilio missing out on action." He laughs.

Only if he knew

Hiiiii guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter :) thank you for all of the reads I appreciate it
Any predictions on what's gonna happen next chapter?
Also this chapter is dedicated to an amazing writer and supporter of my books!! saturdacy go check out her books :)
Love you be safe <3