Chapter 11

There's dinner tonight

I've still talked to Emilio everyday. He even came over once to drop me off food.

I miss his lips.

It's been 2 weeks since i've kissed him and my lips are desperate for his touch.

"Adora are you listening to me?" Gianna's voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Sorry g what did you say?" I look up at her to see her pacing around the room.

"I had a damn pregnancy scare", she says leaving me speechless.

"How the fuck?"

"I know, my period was 8 days late but it finally came."

"Do you use protection?" I asked staring at the woman in front of me.

"Uh no?" She replies.

"Why the hell did that come out as a question."

"Well because sometimes we do but we are getting older I'm tired of condoms."

"Your not on birth control either Gianna?"

"I am im just really shitty at remembering to take it, there is always so much going on."

"There will be more going on if you have a damn kid."

"Gee thanks."

"No problem fucker, get the iud if you really can't remember." I say trying to be the most supportive I can.

"You know what I will."

"Crazy bitch."

"Your one to talk."

I roll over on her bed before bringing my phone up to my face. I've been getting more and more text slowly from the same person.

My only benefit here is that they don't know what i'm involved in or should I say who i'm involved with.

"Im excited we are having dinner outside today since it's getting nice out." Gianna spoke up.

"I missed have dinner outside it's so much better than being crammed in the house", I reply.

"Hey get off your phone and help find me and you an outfit." She says snatching my phone holding up a pink lace shirt to herself.