Chapter 15

Me: I'm ready if you want to do it today if the offer is still on the table :)

I say dropping my phone back on my nightstand still thinking about the thought that I will have no say. I probably waited too long to even respond with an answer he probably ditched the idea.

I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my hair stumbling over Noa's toy.

The idea of Emilio being in control of me the whole entire night scares me. I still cannot tell if it's in a good way or a bad way though. He is very respectful around me always but i've seen him around other people and  i've heard of his torture techniques.

He may be a psychopath but he's hot.

I think I have a problem, I think to myself as I reach for the toothpaste. Applying it on my toothbrush I scrubbed my teeth like no other.

"No you're not crazy Adora not even in the slightest bi-", I was cut off by my phone dinging alerting me that someone texted me.

I was pleading to any god that it was Emilio saying he was busy but another part of me hoped that he texted back, "okay."

I gave my mouth one more good rinse and walked back into my room. The air suddenly felt heavy as tension grew in my chest.

I picked up the phone and it was a text back from Emilio and it was everything I was expecting.

Emilio: The offer never left the table, be ready at 5 yes?

A smile starting growing on my face and I was already typing back.

Me: Okay.

The one thing I didn't know is that nothing could have prepared me for this night.

I walked into the nail salon looking for Selena so we could start my appointment. The smell of acrylic and acetone immediately filled my nose as I took more steps in.

"Adora, come on", Selena said waving me down with the biggest smile on her face. I usually have an appointment every 3 weeks but it's only been 1 and i'm back. I head over to the white leather chairs that rested against the wall.

"Sit down and i'll run your water."

I smile nodding and setting my purse down to take a seat. I loved the nail salon but more of so the massagers that came on the chairs.

"Hell", I said as I went to sit down, my body immediately jerking because of how cold the seat was.

Selena came back into focus with a whole bunch of my normal colors in her hand and her basket for my feet.

"What brings you in so early love?" She asked while beginning to soak my feet in water. "Special night I guess", I say leaning back allowing the warm water to soak up my skin.

"Hmm interesting do I get more details?" She said looking up at me smirking. I started breaking down the details to her making sure to leave out any clues and make sure that this date was anonymous.

Selena began scrubbing my feet and clipping my nails whilst I was trying to remain calm.

"Adora stay still", she said as she rubbed all the dead skin off of my feet. "It tickles", I cried out trying to suppress my laughter so everyone in the salon didn't look at me like a crazy woman.

"You would think you would be used to it after 3 years", she said in a mocking tone.

"What color are you choosing for this special night?"

"A nudist pink this time."

She pulled my right foot out of the water first and wrapped her hand towel around it. I reached for the remote besides me making the pressure on the massager go up.

"Fucking hell I'm never doing that shit again", I grumbled out trying to separate my legs the best I can. I just got waxed everywhere for the first time and I will not be going back.

My body ached in every way, especially the parts that aren't supposed to ache in this way.

I got in the car slowly making sure to be delicate with every move. The woman said it wouldn't hurt that bad but she definitely lied or had a high pain tolerance but I swear I seen the light flash before my eyes.

I quickly pulled out of the parking lot to head home because I only had almost 2 hours to get ready.

It usually doesn't take me long to get ready but clearly everything is different today.

The wind flowed through my hair as I sped down the highway listening to music. My mind was constantly racing about what was going to happen tonight and if I would even be home tonight.

Wait what if when he implied "the whole night" I was going to have to be in the same space as him all night. Mierda.

I pull up into the garage and get out the car making sure to grab the new dress and things I just bought for tonight.

I still never thought about if he meant stay the night so I bought new lingerie as well for safety precautions.

"Hi mama", I said seeing my mother in the kitchen. She was a petite brown woman who stood around 5'1 with hair longer than her butt. "Hi ángel where are you going", she asked in a warm voice.

"Out tonight but I may not be home so can you watch Noa?" I ask walking towards the stairs.

"Yes, be safe ángel", she said as I walked up to my bedroom feeling more nervous than ever.

I kicked open my bedroom since I forgot to close it and walked to my bed setting all of my stuff down.

I checked the time and it was 3:25 so I walked to the bathroom to shower.

My nerves were bouncing all over the place as I stepped foot in the shower, but I let the hot water drown all of those thoughts away.

Hiiii guys :)) im not sure if you guys are ready for the next chapter 🌚

don't forget to like and comment and leave any predictions

i love you be safe <3