Chapter 9

I woke up to straight darkness besides a night light around me surprised it wasn't light out

My eyes quickly got adjusted before I realized I wasn't in my bedroom and the realization of what happened last night came back into my head. Shit.

That's so embarrassing, a girl who can't handle her liquor.

I take into a consideration that there was someone next to me because I felt a heavy presence behind me that was warm.

I look over thinking it's Emilio and boy was I wrong.

An 100 or more pound dog was cuddled up right next to me. Oh my goodness.

It looked peaceful and I didn't want to disturb it so I stood up to go use the restroom before I looked down and realized I wasn't in the same clothes as the night before. Double shit.

I was dressed in a white oversized tee and some grey sweats which I assumed were Emilio's. Was he the one who changed me? "Ay dios mío", I groan out loud.

I peer around the room knowing he has a bathroom before I spot it across the room.

I tried my best to walk quietly so I didn't disturb the dog. Which i'm assuming is nice.

I quickly hurry to the bathroom and do my business before looking at myself in the mirror.

All my makeup was off and my hair was out of its bun.

Oh God this man is driving me nuts.

I smile to myself thinking about it and open the bathroom door when the dog I seen earlier jumps directly on me smothering me with kisses.

"Oh hello", I say petting the dog for a minute before walking back to the bed and checking the time.

5:30am

I basically got no sleep.

Next to the alarm clock was a note and some pills with water.

Heat started to spread to my face when I thought about what Emilio continued doing to charm me.

I picked up the note and it read, "I left you some ibuprofen and water to help with your headache if you still have it, and i'm in the guest bedroom just wake me up when you wake up so we can switch - E"

Once again another smile makes its way onto my face.

I set down the note and give the dog one more big kiss before silently opening e's bedroom door.