Chapter 21

Graphic Content

Graphic Content

"I have never been so damn confused as to why the hell Julian would send people after my sister knowing we have good relations." I sighed rubbing my temple.

"We've never had problems with them before, and everything's been running smoothly." My dad replied as he started typing away on his computer.

"Well I have someone in the basement I would like to talk to, i'll keep you updated."

I push myself up from my desk chair and head to my room to grab my gun. I found a spy that was working for Julian and my suspicion only grew from there so I kidnapped him.

He wasn't quick on his feet, it's like he knew he was going to get caught. After speaking to Gianna she said she had nothing going on with the Mexican Mafia and that business has been good.

I'll get some answers or he will die there is two options for him. I pulled off my suit jacket as I entered my room and tossed it on my bed only to be left in a white tee and dress pants.

I tucked my beretta in my pocket and headed to the basement.

I have a really strong feeling i'm not gonna like why he is here. Everything was going smooth but once everything goes good that means you're only getting prepared for the worse.

I'm always prepared for the worse but there's a certain time when you get tired. Tired of fighting. Tired of being tired.

I don't know if I will be able to make it through this life but none of us are ever sure we will.

The basement door creaked as I opened it slightly stepping in the heat that was once here before quickly dropping. It was freezing in here.

"Mario you've been caught but i'm guessing that's what you aimed for yes?" I asked walking up to the man who was chained to the floor in front of me.

"You think you're clever", he said to me calmly. I knew he was meant to be caught.

"What's Julian's problem with my sister cagna?" I grab him by the throat my hand pulsating with every grip.

"Oh it's not with your sister smart boy."

Not with my sister? Did my mom do some sneaky shit recently? If she did she probably had a good reason to be fair.

I retract my hand away from his face, my body temperature rising in curiosity.

"Who then?" My thick Italian accent came out as I stood in place looking down at the pathetic man.