Chapter 51: When The Begining Turns To The End (Part 3)

A/N:

I hope you all enjoy the third last chapter!
---

Thorn's POV

Kiara kept staring at me, watching, waiting for me to do something but I didn't know when. It was like a moment of silence that I never wanted to end. Yes, she may have been glaring at me, but with this time I could tell her everything she needed to know. She had to know. But I couldn't. Not yet. Not until that bastard came here.

"Just do what you're going to do already!" I felt my hyena grow angry at how this girl -- lower ranking than us -- disrespect us. It also intrigued me surprisingly.

At her shouting, Yana came running in, and we both exchanged a look of uncertainty. Is this really what I wanted? Yes. You've been waiting for this! What if it all went wrong? Stop questioning your actions and follow through with the plan! This is all the time we have, and you're stalling! She's right! I sat there arguing with myself, well my hyena as he was pissed. I was thankful to know no one else could hear my thoughts. And that's when it reminded me. I stood up from my chair not allowing myself to look weak and pathetic, and I brought my shield back up. My shield of power and strength. Something only Kiara had seen the other side of, and I planned to keep that way.

"Not that easy, sweetheart. And if you're trying to contact Leo, forget it. Let's just say some of this," I held up the green liquid, " got spilled into your glasses and will soon start to kick in.So it's only you and me honey." I smiled at her shock. She quickly composed herself and gave me a glare which only mad me laugh more.

"In a way it's a shame you can't because, well, I'd really like to start speeding things up and I want Leo here to see." I sneered at her. I wanted to see her reaction. To see fear strike her eyes, to have her breath stop, and for me to only hear her heart beat.

"He will kick your ass." She defended him which made more anger grow inside of me. If only she knew the truth. The truth that he was lying to her this whole time.

----

Leo's POV

"You know this castle better than any of us!" Cecil yelled at Cedric.

"So? At least I don't know it's prison like you do." He growled back. Cecil just growled in response, which made Cedric continue. "It's your fault this happened!"

Next thing I knew Cecil had Cedric pinned up against the wall and I quickly reacted by trying to pull them apart. And trying -- I literally mean it. Cedric might've been a couple inches taller, but Cecil was stronger and it was showing. It also somewhat scared me of what else he could do with his strength.

"Enough!" I yelled which caused both of them to loosen up, but they were still glaring at each other. Of course I just had to choose these two to help me.

Cecil then lowered his choke hold on Cedric, who was rubbing his neck, and looked at me with slight grin.

"You really have to teach me how you do that with your voice, man." He said it like nothing had even happened. I swear he was bipolar. We continued walking till we reached a grand hallway.

"Why are we stopping?" I asked Cecil who was looking around with confusion.

"Shhh..." he shushed me before I could say more. My lion didn't enjoy this at all since I started to march up to him. It was my turn to be pissed at this jerk.

"Hey--Leo!" Cecil said as j spun him around to face me.

"I thought you said you knew where they were!" I practically yelled. I knew Cedric wouldn't interfere with me since he wanted Cecil to he punished. I couldn't blame him.