Chapter 15: Caught

___________________________

Hey... sorry :( ... I would have updated sooner but my network wasn't working so just bare with me ok ;)

Woohoo! Chapter 15! 1000 READS! Lets see if we can get more ;) ! Yay! Hope you enjoy by voting and commenting :)

Sorry for the short update, well I think it's short. Anyway. Enjoy ;)

Madi

___________________________

Kiara stared in shock at the boy on top of her lioness body. As she skimmed down up his body, she could see every muscle, abs, and his striking handsome features. They seemed to good to be true, Leo seemed god like to Kiara. But when her eyes finally settled in his eyes and mouth, she felt her lioness start to purr with excitement and delight. She could feel the sparks fly across her skin from his touch. Leo was just like her.

Leo was so caught up in the moment, just staring at the lioness who was already sending sparks through him. He wanted to see, explore her everywhere. He wanted to see her true form. Her Human form. Her purr of delight brought him back to reality.

When Leo noticed what he was doing, Leo came off the lioness, eager to see the true Kiara. When his body left hers, he felt an empty space form inside him.

Just by one touch sparks could fly and my lust for her would grow, Leo smiled at the thought. He had totally forgotten about Ryan standing off in the distance he was caught up with the girl, that he didn't even realize that she was shifting back into her human form.

___________________________

As Cecil explored the field for Kiara, her scent was nowhere to be found. He growled in anger and frustration. His farther would be furious with him.

Where is my Father?, Cecil thought as he whacked corn out of his face. But then he heard a scream he knew to well. Kiara's.

As he was running toward the source of the scream, he scrunched his nose in disgust. The scent was so strong he had to back up in order to calm himself. When he inhaled it once again, keeping control of his animal who growled, he knew him and Kiara weren't the only ones in the corn field.

The Lion Prince Leo was also in this field. This time Cecil didn't bother to control his hyena, he let it take him over.

As he was in mid shift, he growled and purred as he picture him ripping the head off Leo.

___________________________

Ryan was still in shock. He knew what he just saw wasn't fake. He saw what Leo was. Leo was something, not someone, Ryan thought staring at the lioness who now had Leo on top of it. She purred with -- delight?

He saw Leo smiling away at it like he was a kid at a candy store. Ryan didn't get it. Leo was on top of a freaking lioness! Ryan shouted in his head.

Ryan would never go near a thing like that. Never, he thought in fear. As he looked more closely at the lioness, he could see it was shaking. Literally.

Kiara seemed to be able to gain her control again over her body. Well the lioness body. The only Question was how she was going to shift back?

What would this boy on top of me think about me? What if he thought I was crazy?, Kiara questioned herself. Then her subconscious told her otherwise; did you not see his eyes? his mouth? she asked herself.

As Kiara was registering this thought, Leo was having trouble controlling himself from taking her innocents right there. Even if she was in her lion form. His lion roared with excitement at finding his true mate. As he let a purr escape his mouth, Kiara's eyes flickered towards his. Someone clearing their throat interrupted their moment.

Ryan had finally captured Leo's attention away from the lioness who almost killed him.

"What are --" Ryan paused to correct himself, "-- what were you just doing? that lioness almost killed me! I'm pretty shocked I'm not running my ass off out of here. So what the f*ck are you doing with it?!"

Leo didn't appreciate the way Ryan was talking about his mate being an 'it'. He was surprised that it made him made, but his lion beat him to closing his mouth.

"How dare you speak to her that way! She nothing you could ever dream of!" Leo spat at Ryan with pure venom flowing through his voice.

Rayan taken aback, looked down to see the 'Lioness' shaking rapidly and her skeleton structure started to move. He dropped his jaw in disgust.

It only took a couple milliseconds for Leo to figure out what Ryan was staring at. In shock he ordered,

" Get out of here! She's getting up! Run!" Leo didn't want Ryan to see this. He did this for two reasons; he knew if Ryan saw this he would freak and Kiara would react by killing him, since her lioness would be in control even though she was able to shift. Second was, Leo was selfish. He wanted to see Kiara and be the one to tell her what she is.

Alone.

___________________________

Cecil was able to pick up a scent. It's better than nothing, he told himself.

As he followed its trail, another scent crossed his nose. He snorted at how familiar it was. He was a scent like orchards mixed with a smell he didn't recognize but it still brought relation and happiness to him. Kiara's. It was everywhere.

Then as he was about to turn around, a crunch from one of the corn plants caught his attention. As he realized the thing was coming towards him, he hid behind some of the plants.

The intruder came forth, but Cecil did recognize his scent. It was the one mixed with Kiara's. As Cecil study the boy. He growled. Who is this boy? Cecil asked him self quietly. But not quiet enough.

Ryan was getting away from the lioness when he heard a blood chilling scream. That's when he ran back, but nobody was there.

Frantic, Ryan ran his fingers through his chestnut hair. As he paced back and forth he stopped when he thought he was being watched. It was like was staring him down without looking at him. He shivered. But something that made his blood turn cold was growl. He swore. The lioness was back to get him.

If he only knew something much much worse than Kiara was watching him. Someone who only wanted revenge.

Before Ryan could do anything, Cecil ran out of the field and pounced on

Ryan who screamed over Kiara's.

___________________________

Vote & Comment ;)

Madi

___________________________