Chapter 53: A Lion's Mate

A/N:
Also pretty long :D hope ya guys like the final chapter for this story! YAS!!

---

Kiara's POV

I opened my eyes. It felt strange. It felt like it had been forever since I had done this, and I couldn't understand why.

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty." Someone exclaimed beside me.

"Leo?" I asked. My body felt so stiff and cold, it was like I was dead. As I rolled over I saw a silhouette of someone near a window, looking out of it.

"Nope, definitely not Leo." The man laughed at this, and I tensed up and panic flowed through me.

"W-who are you, and where am I?" I pushed as I sat up in the bed. The man turned around -- he was unrecognizable to me. His green eyes shining with a playful smile across his lips. He was gorgeous.

"I go by many names ..." He shrugged it off playing with something in his hands. "And where we are, well it's all up to you." His eyes locking with mine.

"Why don't you just answer the questions." I muttered.

"I did." he smiled at me again.

"Fully." I demanded. "What's your name, and where am I?"

"My name is Logan during this time and era. Look, kid, I don't know where we are. I got summoned here so why don't you tell me where we are cause this 'pink' room isn't really my sort of sense of style."

I looked around to realize I was in my room, the one from Florida. It had stayed the same way I left it, clothes on the on my dresser, a chip bag along with M&Ms on the floor. I couldn't believe it, I was home. But why would I be here? Looking up at him with a questioning look, he just frowned at me.

"This is my old room, well my most recent one. It was when I was in Florida." I said still looking around.

"Huh. That's cute." He said sarcastically, still playing with the thing in his hands. I started to grow impatient as a silence grew among us, I always hated the awkward silences. Curiosity got the best of me, and the next thing I knew -- I was opening a door to an all white room.

"What th--" I started but never finished as I felt someone push me in the back. Falling to the ground I saw Logan walking up to me, closing the door behind him making the door disappear completely in the all white room.

"Look kid, I didn't want to do that -- in fact I never have, but you and me don't have much time. I was hoping being in that a room, your 'cozy bedroom' would help you understand what was going on but clearly not. Do you remember what happened to you before you came here?" He said walking towards me still playing with thing in his hands. When he got closer I realized it wasn't just anything but a bracelet with the sun dangling from it.

"My bracelet ... why do you have my bracelet? Ryan gave that to me." I question him. I hadn't seen that bracelet in months! I thought I had lost it, and of course with Leo it was practically forgotten.

"Ah ah ah. I ask the questions around here. And fortunately for us, we have time on our sides -- for now." He interrupted me. I finally gave in realizing that I had nothing else to do in this white room than to talk to the hot asshole. Yes. I said it. He is hot, but don't worry Leo is my sexy idiot.

"No I don't remember anything really. All I can think of is some green liquid ... At least I think it was green."

"Man, he got you better than I thought." He stated more to himself than me.

"Who?" I asked. I didn't know who he was talking about.

"My point exactly," he added. "My line of kin, Thorn -- does that ring a bell?" I just continued to give a blank stare. Who was Thorn? Was he a friend of Leo's? Or a relative? Or maybe even an enemy...