Chapter 10: Questions

YAY! Chapter 10! WOOT WOOT! lol. Just remember to Vote and Comment :)

___________________________

As Kiara sat in the back if the car, she soon found out that all three of them were going to stop at a Motel. She gleamed for the comfort, but also for a chance to escape. She was ready.

As the group entered the room, Kiara decided to find out more information on her captures before she turned them into the cops when she escaped. She decided to play a game.

"Anyone up for Twenty Questions?" she asked both men. They stared at her, unsure how to reply. Then as Cecil found his voice, he beamed at Kiara and said, " I'll be glad to play, since we aren't going to be doing anything else."

Kiara was happy with this agreement and so she started the game.

Her first few questions were just random ones, she was saving the important ones for later.

"How old are you?" she asked on her seventh question.

"Eighteen." He stated. She had a confused look on her face. How was that possible, Kiara thought. As Cecil saw the beauty puzzled he laughed since she knew what her next question was going to be. And it wasn't towards him.

Kiara turned her confused gaze towards Andrew, who was arranging his suitcase she never knew he had.

"How old are you really, Andrew?"

Her melody voice broke his thoughts. He turned around, to find Kiara with a suspicious look on her face. He signed. He was exhausted from the long drive.

"Forty two ." He replied. Kiara still had a puzzled look on her face, but shock started to settle in.

"So then why did you lie to my Foster Mom?" She questioned him further. He didn't even look fort two, he had a nice young face with no lines or wrinkles, and his body was in great shape. How. could he be fort two, thought Kiara.

"I thought you were asking Cecil Twenty Questions. Not me." Andrew replied, breaking her thoughts. He seemed a bit annoyed by her shooting questions after questions at him.

Andrew dismissed her by turning back around to fix his suitcase. She growled from his action. She would get a closer look to see what was so important in that suitcase later.

As Kiara turned around to meet another pair of dark brown eyes, a smile slide across Cecil's face.

"Are done asking me questions?" Cecil asked while raising an eyebrow.

" Wasn't I the one asking questions? Plus I haven't asked twenty yet." Kiara said with a giggle from Cecil's expression. He nodded in approval.

Things started to heat up once Kiara was in her thirteenth question.

"Why did you guys capture me, and not your King? If he is so powerful, I mean." Cecil was taking by surprise from her turn of questions because he was enjoying that time with her. He wasn't sure how to answer. He found his fathers eyes, who's were also shocked.

Kiara saw their glances, then added, "Are you going to answer me, or should I skip to next question?" as the words left Kiara's lips, she promised to herself that she would ask them this later.

Cecil rubbed his chin, then decided to skip. He saw Kiara's disapproval, but smiled anyways.

" I think we should go to bed. We have a long day ahead of us." Cecil stated towards Kiara.

___________________________

As the night changed to day, Kiara felt a burst of energy she never knew she could have.

As she got out if bed, she had a sudden craving for meat. Once she reached the fridge, she ripped open packages of raw meat and ate them viciously. She didn't even notice Cecil walk up behind her.

Cecil had had to stay up all night in front of Kiara's room so they knew she hadn't escaped. Since there were no windows in her room, the only exit was her bedroom door.

As soon as Kiara was done her fifth package of raw meat, Cecil cleared his throat to capture her attention.

Kiara let a gasped escaped her mouth in shock and turned around slowly to meet Cecil. She was still holding the piece of meat in her hand.