Chapter 45: Wanted

Updated!! Yay!! :) sorry, I'm in a good mood lol

I GOT MY INTERNET BACK!! YAY!! :D

----

"Damn. You have no idea how tempting you are in that dress." Leo whispered in Kiara's ear causing her to giggle.

She missed this, letting her worries wander off as she could finally be happy. She missed being this close to someone, someone she loved and ached for when she wasn't with them. She missed having someone miss her and stand up for her the same way she would. She was in love with him. Continuing to giggle she answered him with a simple "I know."

They were still making their way down the hallway with a couple giggles and couple kisses, they could barley keep their hands off of each other. Kiara, finally getting Leo to stop-- even though she loved it-- they were just a few doors away from the crowd of leopards that celebrated them being reunited. To bad Kiara was sick of all the dancing, it was almost as if she had gone back in time with all these balls.

"You know we could still ditch." Leo suggested giving Kiara his winning smile. He didn't want to waste his time with people glaring at him, wishing they could be him.

"Leo, we can't just 'ditch' a party which is being held for us in the first place. Now c'mon." She grabbed for his hand, which he took happily.

"Well here goes nothing." He huffed.

"You do know I can hear everything you think of." Kiara laughed as shock took over Leo's handsome features. He was still getting used to this telepathic powers they shared.

"Well at least I get to know what you think about me." he winked while they stood in front of wooden doors with golden vines taking them over. It was was beautiful.

"I can't believe I find this door so beautiful." She laughed realizing of stupid it sounded. " Like it's a door!"

"Well, I find this 'door' gorgeous, especially with her golden eyes and beautiful features any man would die for. " Leo complimented her. She could feel her cheeks hear up and she knew she was blushing. She just hoped she wasn't as red as a strawberry.

"I think the door loves hearing you compliment her in this loving way." She said leaning into his chest, never letting her eyes off him.

"Hmm I'm sure she does Miss Rosey cheeks. But wouldn't you be jealous then?" he said with a goofy smile, chuckling at Kiara's annoyed stare. They were literally talking about a door being better than Kiara. As the took some deep breaths along with some laughs, they opened up the doors and were greeted with cheers, music and the smell of food.

Nothing wrong about being fashionably late, right?

Kiara could feel her stomach growl with just the thought of food. She felt Leo's hand entwine with hers as it fit perfectly and would always be welcomed. He guided her through the crowds of drunk teenagers to formal adults, all greeting their arrival. Finally he got to the place her wanted.

"You read me mind." She said when they finally reached the kitchen, which had people walking out with trays of things Kiara wanted to try so bad.

"Always."

----

The two sat together at a table meant for twenty. They sprawled themselves across the chairs and stuffed their faces, well mostly Leo.

"Wow."

"What?" Kiara asked as Leo broke the silence between them.

"We aren't even celebrating at our own party!"he exclaimed as he stood up. Man, did he ever look sexy in that suit.