Chapter 4: Burned

___________________________

Hey Guys! Thanks for reading this! it means a lot! it would be awesome if you could VOTE & COMMENT & TELL YOUR FRIENDS about this story!

thanks ;)luv

Madi

___________________________

Kiara reached her spot on the beach to find Ryan waiting for her. She was still shaken from her lunch with Andrew. She decided she wouldn't tell Ryan.

Ryan smiled at her approach. He always loved her, and sometimes more than a friend. He loved how her hair flowed through the ocean breeze.

"Hey, missed ya" He said breaking the silence between them. She beamed at him. He was like a big brother to her. If she only felt the same way as him...

"Yeah, same." Her words warmed his evening

"You wanna go for a swim? Only for a bit?" He asked knowing about her dislike of the water.

"Sure, after you." she said still smiling.

As he started to take off his shirt, you could see every muscle in his six-pack from all the surfing and football. As Kiara watched him, he turned around and caught her staring, then burst out laughing.

"You like what you see?" he said laughing non stop. Kiara had turned a deep red she started to giggle along with him. He was always able to cheer her up, no matter the situation. He ran into the water, and got in deep enough to have the water up to his shoulders. Ryan was around 6'3 while Kiara was only 5'7. She looked so short compared to him.

"Hurry up slowpoke!" Yelled Ryan. Kiara started to giggle once again. She turned around and took off her sweater, then pulled a tight under-armour t-shirt and tight swim shorts out from her deck's shed. She left all her wet clothes in there.

She came out in her swim gear, Ryan pouted.

" Where's all your good stuff?" asked Ryan childishly.

"Not to be shown." Kiara replied. As she made her way to the water she only walked in knee high. Ryan wined, he wanted her to come IN to the water, not stand outside of it.

Right as he started to swim towards her, she collapsed. The water around her started to bubble.

Kiara didn't know what was happening. first she was standing in the water, until she felt a burning near her lower left hip. Then the water around her started to bubble from the heat. She squeezed her eyes shut. It was like she was in fire. It felt like she was becoming something, she could feel her bones stretch... But then it stopped.

When Kiara opened her eyes, she found a very confused and scared Ryan. He started to back away from her.

"What?" she grimaced at the pain in her hip. He looked at her then at her hip.

"Y-y-your m-mark!" he screamed.

When she looked down she realized that the end of her left shirt was burnt off. When she looked closer she realized that her 'Tattoo' had grown. Literally. She started to scream. Instead of one eye, there was two. She ran around screaming with Ryan following her.