Chapter 18: Punctured

___________________________

Heller guys! How y'all doing? I'm writing this behind my teachers back so yeah. Well I was. I'm in good mood Your in a good mood. show it by voting and commenting ;)

Luv

Madi ;)

___________________________

As Kiara hugged a man, a handsome one too, for saving her from Cecil and bringing Ryan along with him, her thoughts from before came flashing back.

**Flashback**

Kiara remembered standing over a young boy with short chestnut hair, and dark blue eyes that were filled with fear. But the eyes were to familiar. Ryan's. She had seen Ryan, but it seemed when she found him, she wasn't being herself. She remembered standing over him and as she started to growl and lean towards him, there was only one thing on her mind. Hunger.

But something pushed her out of the way and she went tumbling backwards, but she caught her balance with her tail. As Kiara was about to pounce on her attacker, but was soon pushed down with a young boy with golden cat slit eyes and claws and canines extended.

Leo.

**Back to Present Time**

She gasped as she let go of the boy realizing he wasn't human, nor was she. She heard him whimper, but the more she realized, the more animal it sounded.

The sparks were suddenly fading away, and a shiver ran up Kiara's spine wanting her back in Leo's touch. But she wouldn't let her heart win.

Let us be with him, forget what he is, another voice told Kiara. But Kiara let it pass. It growled at Kiara.

It took a second for Leo to realize that he was no longer holding Kiara in his embrace. When his eyes shot open, he was met with golden eyes, like his, but these ones were filled with determination and --- lust?

A "Huh." Escaped his lips.

"Where is Ryan?" she asked frantic.

"I told him to run off after you attacked him. Why?" Leo didn't really want to let Kiara know what she is. He didn't want to tell her yet. Not now.

"I attacked him? Oh my god ... why would I attack him?"

"Like I said, you weren't really being yourself. Don't worry. He's probably safe in the car."

"No no no. You don't understand. Someone was after me and ---" Kiara gulped when she remembered that Cecil wasn't a human and neither were Leo and her, " and he's something else. He's something else."

Panic was starting to settle in Kiara's mind. She was shaking rapidly that Leo had to hold her in place.

"L-look at me." Leo pushed Kiara's chin up so she could see his eyes, " I would never let anything hurt you or anyone you love. Understand? now what did this person look like?"

Leo was as shocked as Kiara at how well he was taking this all in. Someone was running around this field searching for Kiara.

If he hurt I'll rip this bastards head off, but make sure he dies slowly, Leo lion snarled.

"Uh ... H-he was around 6' feet tall ... he had dark, really dark brown eyes that shone with pure hatred for me. He wen by the name Cecil."

Leo's eyes widen as she said her capturers name. Cecil. The son of Thorns dirty worker Andrew.

"Shit." Was all Leo could manage.

"What?"

"Nothing. We have to leave now. Now!" lei said while griping Kiara's hand and pulling them towards his men. He needed to leave, they needed to leave.

___________________________

Ryan struggled against Cecil's strong grip on his neck. Cecil's canines grew and went deeper into Ryan. Cecil felt blood trickle down his mouth and his hyena purred with excitement.

At first Cecil was shocked that he let his animal take control of him so easily, but then he realized what his hyena had planned and smiled happily.

"Uh ... s-stop ..." Ryan's voice was weak and had no demand in it whatsoever

"Your lucky I'm done with you right now. I still need the injection to start flowing easily through your veins, otherwise it will never work." Cecil said dropping Ryan.

Ryan, on his hands and knees with blood dripping from his neck, managed to glare at Cecil and comment.

"What have you ..." He paused to catch his breath, "...done t-to me?"

"What every man dreams of being."

"And... what's that?" Ryan asked with a little more strength.

"It's ---" Cecil was interrupted by a noise. He swiftly turned around to be face to face with golden eyes shining angrily at him.

"Well well.. the show just continues. Doesn't it?" Cecil asked with devilish smirk.

"TOBIAS!! RUN!! GET OUT IF HERE!!" Ryan yelled at Tobias.

Ryan was shocked at how fast his voice and strength came. It was remarkable. He stood up and limped his way to Cecil.

"How did you get out? it was a life time sentence." Tobias spat towards Cecil.

"I have a few tricks up my sleeve." Cecil's smirk never left his face.

"You know, Ryan, it seems that your strength is coming back, eh?" Cecil asked Ryan but never took his eyes off Tobias.

Ryan stopped dead in his tracks.

"What did you do me?" Ryan growled at Cecil.

Did I just growl?! Ryan thought shocked.

Tobias didn't get to see Ryan very clearly, but when Cecil stepped aside for him look he gasp. Blood was dripping down his neck, but it was coming to a stop.

Tobias looked back at Cecil, " YOU POISONED HIM!?"

"Haha. I didn't poison him, as you put it. I ... Hm" he put a finger to his chin pretending to be in deep thought, " I recreated him. Yes. I like the sound of that ---"

Tobias was furious. He poisoned the boy! how could he?! He thought in outrage.

Tobias tackled the asshole and punched Cecil rapidly and screamed.

"NOW!" Tobias shouted, and all of the men he brought with him, came out of their bidding places and took Cecil away and drugged him to sleep.

Tobias then made his way to Ryan.

"You okay?"

"Yeah ... well I feel okay right now." Ryan winced

"Alright. That's better than close to death. Now c'mon. We have to move." Tobias grunted as he picked up Ryan.

There was a silence between them but Ryan soon broke it.

"What do you mean he poisoned me?"

"I can't really explain it to you now. Not here. Wait till we get in a safe area. Ok?"

Ryan signed in disappointment, but followed Tobias back to the cars.

___________________________

Soooo? what did you guys think? Comment your thoughts along with votes :)

Luv

Madi

___________________________