Chapter 22: Liar Liar Pants On Fire

___________________________

Ok. I'm going to start trying to speed things up.

Enjoy ;)

Madi

___________________________

"You sure your okay?" Leo asked still concerned for Kiara. He was shocked that she had been able to control her lion so easily and only on her about-to-be second shift.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm good." she said still hunched over on her hands and knees.

"Good, good ... Can you get up?" Leo asked still concerned.

"Uh, I guess I'll try and find out." She said a little unstable

"You know you don't have to push yourself." Leo said while giving Kiara his shoulder to help her up.

"It's okay, I got this." Kiara grunted out.

Leo was happy that his soon to be mate was a strong one. Which meant she could hopefully defend herself if she got the proper training.

As the couple made their way into the car, Tobias immediately put child lock on and just received a growl from Kiara.

"Oh suck it up. I'll let you out soon enough, we're only one or two hours away from the airport." Tobias said looking at the two in the back of the white Land Rover. He smiled happily at the miserable pair.

"Turn those frowns upside down!" he yelled laughing.

Kiara couldn't help but laugh as did Leo later on.

___________________________

When Cecil woke up, his head pounded. He moaned, but a second later he felt something press against his heart and something wrap around his neck tightly.

He didn't have to open his eyes to know where he was, the scent was familiar and almost welcoming to him.

"So, where are we going this time?" he asked amused.

"Shut up. Don't bother talking before I rip your tongue out, asshole." Someone growled at him.

"Aren't you quick to judge. You won't even let me ---" Cecil started

"I SAID SHUT THE F*CK UP!" His guard yelled and squeezed tighter around his neck.

"Geez, I can't even ask a question ---" Cecil got cut off yet once again.

"I wish Leo would let us beat you right here, but your lucky he's a nice guy." A different guard said.

"And your lucky I'm in chains or i'd rip ---" but that was his last words as he was brought back to dreaming with the drugs making his sight blurry.

___________________________

As the group of lions entered the air port, they were immediately brought to the back where Leo's private jet awaited them.

Kiara was astonished that he had his own jet, but then she remembered that he was royalty. She was still having trouble believing it though.

"Kiara?" Leo called

"Yeah?" Kiara answered somewhat curious.

"You and me are going to be alone together." He stated. He saw her mouth drop but no words came out.

"Can you please just agree with me?"

"But-- I barley even know you! I just met you a day ago!"

"I know, but please," Leo pleaded while reaching for Kiara's hand, " We have a lot to talk about."

As his fingers entwined with hers, the sparks came shooting through her. They sent shivers of delight through her. She had to bite her bottom lip to stop her from moaning.

"Fine. But I at least get to see how Ryan's doing." Kiara agreed

"Uh ... ok." Leo said little unsure.

"What?" Kiara asked annoyed, she saw Leos eyes look ashamed, but it just made her even more angry. "Ever since I met you, our little 'relationship' has been built up on lies. when are you going to tell the actual truth?" she shouted at him causing some people to look their way.

"Kiara.. I can't tell you anything until you get in the jet!" he said pulling her closer to him.

"And why should I trust you? whatever comes out of your mouth is probably a lie!" she said while pushing away from him. She was shocked at how quickly she became mad at him.

Leo's lion whimper at Kiara's reaction, she thought he was a liar. But he couldn't blame anyone but himself. It was his fault.