Chapter 11: Got To Get Out

___________________________

Hey Guys! If you want to see a picture of Kiara and Leo, contact me through a Message! Then give me your email, if you think it should be personal

___________________________

Leo couldn't help but also feel sad about the girl. She probably never knew why the Royal Family of Africa wanted her so badly. And she probably wouldn't know if Thorn got her.

Leo had questioned Ryan yet again to see if Kiara had met, seen any people who freaked her out, but Ryan had stated that if Kiara did, she would have told him. It's to bad she didn't tell him about Andrew.

If Leo knew about Andrew, things would have cleared up a lot faster. The reason why was because Andrew was Thorns dirty worker.

He would do all of Thorns dirt work that Thorn didn't have to, want to deal with, such as; assassination, stealing, kidnapping, etc.

It would also clear up that Kiara was in the hands of a Murder. He was dangerous, as along his family. Apparently he only did the work to gain a job, but also to keep his family healthy with the low limit of food.

Kiara was in the wrong hands.

Leo started the car with Ryan with him.

"Please get out of the car, this isn't your war to fight." Leo pleaded towards Ryan.

Ryan turned his glance to Leo, " I will never leave. I promised to Kiara that I would protect her against anything --"

"You mean Julie? Look, kid, this is different. This is a war, not a game of Capture the Flag. If Thorn gets her, my family is literally screwed, and I can't put that amount of pressure in a teenage boy, who just happens to love this girl. You can't keep chasing after love. I'm only doing it because it is fate --" Ryan didn't mind being cut off, but being told it wasn't his place to find to find Kiara probably when she needed him most? he just could except that.

He was pissed at this man, he barely even knew him and he needed Ryan's help.

"I'm coming. That's final." Ryan stated. Nothing was going to change his mind. Nothing.

Leo couldn't changed this boys mind. He was somewhat pissed, but more glad that he could have someone by his side willing to do anything to find Kiara such as him self.

Few Hours Later...

As Ryan and Leo made their way through town, not stopping for anything, even Ryan's parents, he never got to say goodbye, they drive to where anyone would drive to if they kidnapped someone.

The Airport.

___________________________

Kiara just stood there. Frozen. She didn't expect anyone to see her. Plus when she stopped, she realized what she was doing, and almost threw up a couple of times.

"Is that," Cecil started to question Kiara, breaking her thoughts, " is that raw meat?" He said in a quiet delicate voice.

As the words settled in, Kiara pushed Cecil out if the way, who gasped, then she ran to the bathroom but didn't make it.

She threw up all over the rug in the Motel room. All this blood from the meat came up with it, but it only made her throw up more.

The smell was horrible. Cecil couldn't believe what he had just witnessed and he didn't know how to comfort this girl.

As he lent down and stroked her, trying to ignore the barf, she finally stopped, but pushed Cecil with such force he went flying backwards.

Shocked at her actions, Kiara stood up and reached for her mouth, making sure she was done barfing, and stared at Cecil's body. He seemed very stiff as he pushed himself into a sitting/laying position. As instinct finally settled in Kiara's mind, she bolted.

Once she ran outside, the sun greeted her with a very bright light from being kept inside for so long. She ran to the closest car, a Jetta.

Cecil's mind was racing. He not just witnessed the third stage of shift, but he also just let his prize free. As he tried to get up, he muscles seemed to move far more slower than they could. He felt crippled. He tried to move his right leg, but it didn't seem to work. He yelled in frustration. His father would be furious. Then an idea popped in his mind.

He screamed his fathers name but nothing happened. Cecil tried a few other times, but still, he got no reaction. He yelled once again.

Each second that was wasted by Cecil gave more of chance of Kiara to get away.

As she tried hot wiring the car, how Ryan had taught her in case of Julie doing something, she broke a window with the strength that was building up, she was able to finally get the car started. She beamed to herself in accomplishment, but once she looked up from her windshield, she saw a not so happy Cecil coming at her. but something was wrong with his leg, she took this as an advantage.

As she stared to move away from him, he started to run, bit his eyes seemed to go darker, if that was even possible.

Kiara drifted into a turn so that she was facing the other way. But when she glanced in her review mirror, she screamed at the top of her lungs.

Cecil's bones were moving. Moving. Shifting. Shifting into something else. Since Kiara was so focused on him, she didn't even realize when she bumped a car. She cursed. He seemed to get closer each second. But the unexpected happened.

Cecil no longer had hands, toes of a human, bored shoulders, or a human head. She saw him change before her eyes. She screamed louder, if that was even possible, but she was able to drive, no longer stuck behind a car.

When she looked once again at Cecil, Cecil was no longer there, instead there stood a Hyena with Cecil's eyes looking dangerously at her.