Chapter 15

"You have know idea how long I've been waiting for this." Kian laughed, watching her lift his shirt. She slid it off his shoulders, leaving him completely bare, except for his pants which were hanging loosely by one leg.
"Me too." She smiled, trailing kisses along his chest, then down his stomach. He flopped on the bed, pulling off his jeans. Her hands were on his strong shoulders.
"Do you want to start, or let me?" He teased.
"I need a surgeon's touch, Kian."
"Okay, baby. Let's get this off." he said, lifting her nightgown off. It fell on the floor. She lay back on the bed, that she had stripped down to the fitted sheet. He let her hug him, her soft breasts pressing against the hard planes of his chest. He groaned softly as she ran her fingers through his curls. She nipped his shoulder gently with her teeth, sending shivers of pleasure coursing through him. He poured a small circle of oil into his palm, rubbing it into the tender skin of her breasts. She murmured pleasurably, letting her husband  rub the oil in. He kissed her neck lovingly, trailing wet kisses down her body. He reached between her legs, spreading her open. She spread her legs wider, giving herself more access. Kian poured a small amount onto her belly,circling gently with his fingers.
"You like that??" He whispered into her ear. She rocked herself into his fingers, making him groan softly. She arched her back, feeling his fingers caress her inner thigh. He pressed a slow rhythm into her sensitive spot, making her pant softly. He massaged her harder, increasing her arousal. She grabbed the sheets beneath her, trying to control her heavy breathing.
"I want you." He purred huskily. He kissed her down her belly to her hips, feeling her skin burn. She felt a wave of euphoria, panting. He let her rest against his  chest, stroking her hair. He turned her slightly to face him, pushing her knees apart. He looked deeply into her brown eyes.
"Look at me, beautiful. I'm going to love you so much." He promised. He placed a gentle kiss on her lips. She kissed him deeply in return, placing a gentle hand on his chest.
"I'm so glad you're my husband, the father of my children." She sighed happily, resting her forehead against his chest. "We're doing great together."
"We really are." Kian said, placing a tender kiss on her lips.
They continued this, getting deeper and deeper in their lust. Their lovemaking was sweet and slow. When they were spent,  they lay quietly together in silence for a few minutes, staring into each others eyes.
"I never want to move from here." Kian murmured.
"Me too." Haley agreed.
Kian sat up tiredly, pulling the sheet  up to his chest. Haley followed suit, snuggling closer to her husband, smiling.
"Thank you for having me in your life, Haley." He said, stroking her hair.
"Thanks for having me." She replied. They sank into sleep quickly.

Haley woke up around five in the morning. Was it one of the kids? But there wasn't anything out of the ordinary on the baby monitor. She heard Kian murmur in his sleep. It wasn't unusual, he was probably dreaming. It was what he said that surprised her.

"Love you, Jac."