7

they just stared at me while corey moved his hand towards the knob that turns on the shower. he slowly turned it while i held the sliding doors shut. elton started laughing causing the others to laugh too. i let go of the doors and they all filed out of the shower.

cb-"i didn't think corey was gonna get wet this early"

l-"i think you and elton helped with that a little"

the guys laughed and we followed cathy for the rest of the tour. when we finished up the tour we decided to set up equipment in a room. i sat down on the floor and closed my eyes, hoping that something is there and isn't there at the same time. cathy's spirit box picked up some kind of talking.

"who are you?"

ca-"i can hear you, is this the same gentleman i talk to in here?"

"im here, i hear them"

l-"can you talk to us?"

almost instantly the rempod next to me went off. i looked at corey whos eyes were starting to water. corbin and brandon both pointed at the catball behind me. i turned and looked over in the doorway and saw a tall figure. chills ran through my body and i shivered. as soon as i looked back over to the guys, the rempod started going off and corey's eyes were watering again.

l-"corey are you ok?"

co-"i thought that coat was a person"

b-"which coat?"

l-"that one, over there"

b-"oh, wait lillith did you see it too?"

l-"well, at first yes. then some kind of tall figure stepped closer and covered the jacket"

cb-"that has to freak you out a little bit right?"

l-"well, this spirit seems calm and nice so not really"

e-"maybe we should go down to the basement. check things out down there"

we agreed so we packed everything up and went into the basement. at first everything was fine, i felt completely normal but as soon as we walked into the back room where supposed bodies were put i was hit with intense nausea.

cb-"lilli, are you ok?"

l-"i was, im gonna go upstairs and just wait for you guys to come upstairs"

e-"you sure? we can just skip investigating down here"

l-"no, its fine. ill just take a nap or something"

e-"we'll make it quick down here, feel better"

l-"thanks elton"

he nodded at me and i smiled at the others then went upstairs. evan ended up going upstairs with me to switch out the batteries for the camera and we decided to film me describing what i was feeling.

ev-"so just that the viewers know what happned, could you explain why you had to come up here?"

l-"i was fine until i walked into that back room where elton sat in the chair. behind him was this huge, creature. it was hunched over because the ceiling was too low but it was just standing there. it wasn't harmful but it definitely didn't like that i could see it. thats why i needed to come back up to the main floor"

ev-"well, that sounds terrifying"

l-"it was, a little bit terrifying but at least i feel like it cant leave the basement"

ev-"thats good to know"

l-"yeah, so for now im ok"

we both laughed and just waited for the guys to come upstairs. about 10 minutes later they did and we split up. corbin had to sit in the scrying room with the door shut and brandon had to go upstairs and wait for corbin to go find him, but only after corbin was in there for 10 minutes. elton, corey, evan, jonah, and i all went up to maddie and anna's rooms. we introduced ourselves and nothing happened for the first 20 minutes but i slowly felt more and more pressure on my throat to the point where i once again had to leave and go back downstairs. i sat on the couch in the main living room and took deep breaths. the feeling eventually went away but i texted elton that im just gonna try and sleep because i felt drained and desperately needed some rest. he responded almost immediately afterwards saying that as soon as i went downstairs the devices started going off. i laughed knowing that frank was most likely the one wanting me to leave. i walked into the 'gentlemans club' as they call it, which is also where we're staying tonight. i laid down on the bed furthest from the wall and tried to fall asleep. i did actually fall asleep but not long after i sort of woke up but not really. i was in some sort of sleep paralysis because i couldn't move and felt a heavy pressure on my chest. that pressure soon moved to my throat as well as my chest, making it feel as though i couldn't breathe. the pressure kept getting stronger and stronger, and i tried to call out for help but nothing came out. i shut my eyes and just repeated the sentence 'this is just a dream, its not real' in my head and eventually the pressure was gone. i woke up and sat up instantly. my eyes started to water and i just looked around the room. a couple minutes later elton, evan, and corey walked into the room. i looked at them and smiled acting like nothing happened because they were trying to prank the others and didn't want to ruin the happy feeling they brought in with them. it was a relief that i wasn't alone anymore.

e-"you know what, i can actually fit under the bed"

co-"lillith, help me lift up the bed so he can slide under it"

l-"sure, what exactly are you trying to do elton?"

e-"im gonna grab someone's leg when the walk by or sit down"

l-"you're evil"

co-"im just glad its not me, i'd piss myself"

i looked at him and we started laughing. we calmed down and then waited for the guys to come back into the room. i sat down on the bed and corey sat in the chair. corbin was standing right next to the bed and asking questions. elton instantly grabbed his foot making him jump. corey and i started laughing while corbin tried to figure out what just happened.

cb-"did you know?"

l-"corey and i helped him under the bed"

cb-"you all are evil"

we all laughed and then trapped elton under the bed. when we finished filming the overnight investigation giveaway portion we decided we should try and get some sleep. as scared as i was that whatever choked me earlier was gonna do it again i felt a little bit better knowing that the guys were there. thankfully nothing else happened but when i woke up the next morning corbin pointed out a mark on my neck. the guys made jokes about it being a hickey but when i looked in the mirror with light on, you could see a clear mark on my throat. it looked like hands, wrapping around. you could see each finger, just like someone was trying to choke me.