19

as soon as we walked in the door i was met with jake, corey, and elton. i looked at colby who was just as confused and then ran to the guys to give them hugs.

l-"what are you guys doing here? you're supposed to be in london"

co-"we decided to call off the trip and reschedule it, it wasn't the same without you there"

e-"what he means is he was scared all the time because you weren't there to see the ghosts"

l-"well, just know that sometimes things happen and i cant see whats causing it"

co-"that sounds terrifying"

c-"its weird because having someone with you who can see spirits is oddly calming, and when you told us you couldn't see anyone there it like brought the fear levels up for sure"

l-"listen, all i know is miss lake was probably not happy that you and i were out for her man"

j-"what?"

c-"oh slippy jimmy, i miss him"

l-"me too, my lover from another time"

e-"this is getting too wierd"

j-"no, i think its sweet. my sister fell in love with a ghost"

co-"so did colby"

l-"its a love triangle!"

c-"two humans, one ghost"

e-"that sounds uh..."

l-"ambiguous"

co-"thats one word for it for sure"

l-"wait since you're back we should go investigate, all of us"

e-"if its in the next week or so im gonna have to sit it out, i've got a crap ton of meetings to go to and i have to edit videos"

i frowned at him and looked at the other guys for their answers. 

c-"im down and im sure sam is too"

co-"it depends on where we are going, but i guess ill go"

j-"im down"

l-"yay"

i did a happy dance and grabbed jakes hands so he could do it with me. after my celebration we all went our separate ways. i went up to my room and grabbed some nail polish and watched tv. about halfway through colby knocked on the door frame.

"hey"

"whats up?"

"i looked at places to go and saw the stanley hotel, you wanna go there?"

"hell yeah, that place seems so cool"

"ok, i'll talk to sam about it when he gets back but i think we should surprise jake and corey"

"yeah, like book the tickets for tomorrow or something and then just tell them they have to go"

"thats actually a good idea, would you be down to go tomorrow?"

"sure, i think it would be fun"

"hold on, ill be right back"

"ok..."

he left the doorway and went into his room. he came back with his computer and sat next to me on my bed.

"ok so the sooner the better right?"

"obviously, what about that one?"

"thats so early though, i don't know if i want to get up that early"