53

the two of us grabbed the food i made earlier and walked to sams apartment. i knocked on the door and two seconds kat opened the door and smiled.

k-"you guys look so good!"

l-"thank you, so do you!"

c-"are we the only ones here?"

k-"uhh... nope. mike, aryia, kevin, devyn, corey, sam, tara, jake, reggie, xepher, cassie, kian, jc, and lastly you guys"

l-"see, i told you we weren't gonna be the first ones"

c-"whatever"

k-"come in and don't stop flirting"

we both rolled our eyes at kat before walking inside to see everyone dressed up. mike and aryia were cowboys, kevin was some sort of sports fan, devyn and corey were dressed up as bugs and lola, jake and tara were chucky and tiffany, sam and kat dressed up as corpse bride, while xepher, reggie, cassie, kian, and jc just dressed up as whatever. after setting the food down and saying hello to everyone we decided to play some games. before we all sat down we did about 4 shots and then decided to play truth or dare, and with this group i know it'll get interesting plus we all had a decent amount of alcohol in our systems.

l-"whos going first?"

x-"i say aryia starts"

a-"i- ok, uhh mike truth or dare?"

m-"dare"

a-"call someone and flirt with them until they hang up"

m-"oh thats easy"

he pulled out his phone and started to call someone. i felt my phone vibrate and looked at mike who just smiled. i pulled it out and answered it.

l-"hello?"

m-"hows it cooking good looking?"

l-"pretty good, im hanging out with some friends"

m-"oh really?"

l-"yep, you know what mike i've gotta go"

m-"wha-"

i hung up and set my phone back down. before i turned it off i saw the unread texts i had from matt. i felt bad for ignoring him but at the same time i didn't. he deserved to be ignored for what he did to me, and i know everyone else agrees with me. before i knew it corey was asking me to pick.

co-"truth or dare lilith?"

l-"uhh truth"

co-"have you ever kissed colby, and we don't know about it"

l-"dare"

co-"i dare you to kiss colby"

l-"never have i ever"

co-"thats not the game!"

ke-"answer the question lilith"

l-"which one?"

co-"any of them"

l-"ok fine"

i put my hand on colbys face and pulled him closer to me making our lips touch. i dropped my hand while colby put his on my face. i pulled away and looked at everyone who was in shock.

co-"what?!"

j-"yeah colby!"

r-"broth is real!"

we all laughed before moving on. im glad none of them said anything else about it and we continued to play until everyone had to answer at least two questions. we ended the game with colby and i being forced to hold hands for the rest of the night while kevin and mike had to switch costumes for dares. after about 4 hours of hanging out, talking, and playing games we all said goodbye and then went back to our own places. colby and i said bye to sam and kat and then were left in the hallway alone.