25

when i flight landed it was about 4 in the afternoon. we were all surprisingly awake and decided to film a video for colby's channel when we got home. i set my bag down on the floor in my room and laid down. i almost fell asleep but colby sat down next to me.

"no sleeping, you promised a video"

"umm, i didn't promise you anything"

"well you agreed to filming a video"

"what is it anyways?"

"truth or drink"

"ooh im in"

"a drink is all it takes?"

"after a long day of traveling? yes"

"ok, can you be downstairs in like 15 minutes?"

"yep"

"cool"

i sat up and watched as he left my room and shut the door. i looked in the mirror and saw that my makeup had gotten smudged a little but it oddly looked better. i adjusted my white corset top under the hoodie i stole from colby when we were in highschool. i cropped it so he couldn't take it back but he did eventually wear it as a joke. it wasn't the most comfortable outfit for flying but it was the last clean set of clothes in my bag so i had to wear it. i was going to change but decided against it because i wanted to look nice for the video, even when i was slightly intoxicated. i walked downstairs to see the guys sitting on the couch watching colby struggle to set up the camera.

l-"im gonna make some snacks so we don't die, what would you guys like?"

s-"do we even have anything?"

l-"i texted kat a shopping list while we were gone and venmo'd her the money"

co-"we have food?"

l-"yep, so what would you guys like?"

j-"brownies"

l-"thats gonna take like 25 minutes"

c-"you could start them now and then get up to check on them"

l-"i just don't want to interrupt"

co-"brownies are worth it"

l-"ok brownies and?"

s-"uhh chips i guess"

c-"maybe some kind of dip?"

l-"ok, ill make the food and bring some water too. we gotta be responsible"

they all looked at me as i walked backwards into the kitchen. i ended up tripping on something and falling over. i heard jake and corey laughing while i saw sam and colby run over to me. i started laughing at their faces as they helped me up.

l-"guys im ok, i promise"

c-"are you sure you haven't had anything to drink already?"

l-"you caught me, i pre-gamed a youtube video where we drink or answer questions"

s-"at least her sarcasm still works"

i smiled and turned to grab the stuff to make brownies and the dip. we luckily had box mix so i used that and put the pan in the oven. after that was done i turned to the random assortment of cheeses and seasonings. i just decided to wing it and put a shit ton of cheese into a bowl with some cream cheese and milk because cheese cant taste bad. when i was done with the dip i walked over with it and set it on the table for the guys to eat. i sat down in-between sam and colby and grabbed a blanket. colby looked at me and then at sam.

l-"what was that look for?"

c-"what look?"

s-"why did you just look at her and then at me?"