68

the four bunk beds and one queen bed seemed great until it came time to figure out who sleeps where. for colby the decision was easy, he wanted to share the bed with me while the other guys slept on the bunks.

"don't get mad but i already told elton we would share the big bed"

"what?"

"i feel like it's easier that way. the guys each get their own bed and i get to cuddle you before we sleep each night"

"so you're telling me it's 'for the guys'?"

"yes, us sharing the bed is 'for the guys'"

"you are so thoughtful"

"that's why im everyone's favorite"

"don't get too full of yourself"

"no promises lila"

he smiled and pulled me into a hug as i ruffled his hair a little. i tried to lean back to separate the hug but he held me tighter.

"you still owe me my 3 kisses"

"better make it quick mister i wanna go to bed"

"how about one right now and two later"

"i get in bed and im falling asleep"

"can i have my one kiss now?"

"yes, you can"

he smiled and put his hand on the side of my head to pull me closer. the best part of having the big bed is that it comes with a room that has a solid door. as soon as our lips met i felt colby's hands meet my sides and he started to tickle me. i broke the kiss to try and get more leverage to get away but he stopped tickling me to pick me up and bring us over to the bed. he let go so i could sit down on my own and then just stood there to look at me.

"what?"

"you have more freckles"

"what?"

"by your eyes and lips, you have more freckles"

"you have my freckles memorized?"

"maybe, i do really like looking at you"

he walked closer and put his hand under my chin to lift my head so our eyes met. i smiled as he leaned down to place a small kiss on my forehead before walking over to his bag to grab a change of clothes. i decided to do the same and grab one of the bigger shirts i stole from him and a pair of shorts before quickly going into the bathroom to change. the other guys had quickly fallen asleep which meant colby and i were the only ones awake. when i got back to the room colby was in his usual of sweatpants and no shirt for sleeping. i put my dirty clothes in my suitcase before walking over and getting in bed. as soon as i pulled the covers up colby wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

"you know your pretty comfy"

"is that so?"

"mhmm, and you smell nice"

"colby i know i smell like shit. i honestly need to shower"

"you can do it tomorrow, we need to sleep"

he got out of the bed and turned off the lights before getting back in bed and using me as his pillow. i ran my hands through his hair as he looked up at me. he reached up and poked my nose which made me smile.

"how does your arm feel?"

"good, probably the least painful spot"

"what was the most painful?"

"i'd say the snakes on my ribs or certain parts of the dragon on my hip"

"your tattoos are so much cooler than mine"

"especially my new one"

i lifted up my arm and looked at the dinosaur chef that colby very proudly designed. he sat up a bit and wrapped me in his arms and absentmindedly drew shapes on my leg. 

"one last kiss please"

"of course"

at this point the kisses between us has become normal and yet every time it feels exciting and makes my stomach flutter. 

"goodnight lila"

"night colby"

i placed a quick kiss on his forehead before snuggling in to his arms and slowly falling asleep. surprisingly colby and were the first to wake up so we decided to steal the keys to the motorhome from elton and drive to the nearest bob evans and went inside to get some breakfast. we had all day to relax and hangout before we went on yet another excursion planned by elton. as we waited in line i saw the girl at the register recognize us and then also remember colby was holding my hand.

"hey, can you let go of my hand?"

"yeah, is everything okay?"

"the girl at the register is a fan i think, thats all"

"oh, okay. do you know what brandon and corbin want?"

"uhh corbin likes bacon breakfast sandwiches. for brandon....do the the sausage breakfast sandwich"

"and what about you?"

"ummm what are you getting?"

"the breakfast combo. it has eggs, hashbrowns, and sausage links with either pancakes or french toast"

"i'll do that one with french toast"

"alright, i think we're all set"

"hello what can i get for you guys today?"

"can we get two bacon and two sausage breakfast sandwiches, and one breakfast combo with pancakes and another with french toast"

"oh and six cups of coffee please"

"sure, that puts your total at....$87.45"

"did you grab elton's card?"

"yes colby, i did. he makes us go to scary and abandoned places so he gets to pay. here you go"

i handed her the card and watched as she swiped it on the side of the register before she handed me the card back. 

"would you guys like your receipt?"

"uhh no thank you, the less evidence the better"

"if you guys don't mind could i get a photo with you?"

"of course"

she smiled and then handed her co-worker her phone before standing in-between us for a photo. we talked to her a little bit before going back to the motorhome with a breakfast feast. the guys were still sleeping so colby and i had to wake them up so we could eat together.

l-"what should we do today before we go to the abandoned place?"

e-"we could go downtown, split up for a bit and shop"

cb-"be careful saying that elton, lili is gonna come back with decorations for the entire motorhome"

b-"would that be a bad thing?"

l-"no, it would not be"

c-"i'll go with her to keep her in check"

co-"colby you're just as bad when it comes to shopping except its with clothes"

l-"we'll keep each other in check"

e-"that might be the worst idea yet, lets film it"

co-"so we're shopping in teams of two?"

e-"yeah, brandon and corbin, lilith and colby, and corey's with me"

l-"yay shopping!"