55

we walked down the hall a little bit before sam pointed out a security box. there was a light flashing inside it as well as a green one which most likely meant there was an active security system. i took the sign from colby so he could walk with the camera for a little bit. we slowly went through different rooms eventually making it to the end of the hall. part of the ceiling had fallen and you could see footprints, human and dog.

c-"holy shit that is a big paw print"

l-"big doggy"

s-"you do realize that dog could seriously injure you?"

l-"yeah but i love dogs so i dont care"

j-"guys look"

we looked up at jake and walked closer to see what he was pointing at. the hallway in question was completely lit up and even had furniture in it.

s-"dude, thats an operating room"

l-"wait what?"

he pointed at the gurney sitting in the room at the end of the hall. colby took the sign and handed me the camera. they went straight into the room while i walked through the waiting room and patient room before finally meeting them in the operating room.

j-"this is so cool"

s-"it literally looks recently abandoned"

l-"it even has the surgery equipment still"

j-"colby, its time for your appointment"

c-"aww man, i ho-"

once again we heard a whistle, this time closer. 

l-"i think we should probably get going"

s-"yeah, lets go i dont want to push our luck in here"

we quickly walked back to where we were originally before colby opened the wrong door that tripped an alarm. we all ran for the door and once we were outside we booked it for the car. once we got in and calmed down colby started the drive back home.

l-"bye puppy"

j-"i wanna explore more of that place"

c-"definitely, we should go back"

s-"maybe be more careful about alarms"

l-"nah, it makes it more fun"

c-"im starting to think you want to be arrested"

l-"i dont want to be arrested, i just want-"

i looked down at my phone and saw elton was calling me. i picked it up and put it on speaker.

l-"uncle elton, you're on speaker. im in the car with the boys"

e-"hi boys, and hi lilith. i was wondering if you all would be opposed to going on a trip to film videos for the TFIL channel?"

l-"im down, i love breaking in places and maybe getting murdered"

e-"that was one time, and it was just the owner not some random person trying to kill us"

c-"im down, sam and i dont have anything planned to film so why not"

s-"i can see if i can go"

j-"it depends on when because i have some plans with tara"

e-"so definite yes from lilith and colby, maybe from sam and jake. got it"

l-"when are you thinking about starting this trip?"

e-"tonight"

l-"im down, i have nothing else to do tonight. do you guys?"

c-"nope"

s-"im good to go"

j-"im free"

e-"then its settled, ill meet you guys at your apartments around 6. corey is coming too"

l-"corey! im so excited"

i heard elton laugh before he hung up. it was around 4:30 so we had some time to kill before elton came and picked us up. we got back to the apartments and all went inside to just relax. i took a nap and was woken up by colby standing at the end of my bed.

"holy fuck, you scared me"

"sorry, i went and got food me and the guys so i got you a milkshake"

"i forgive you for almost making me shit my pants"

"elton is on his way, so you might want to get up"

"yeah, probably"

i got up and took the milkshake from him before going to the living room. somehow jake and i's apartment has become the place where we all hangout so i was met by literally all of our friends.

j-"shes alive!"

l-"it was literally an hour, chill"

co-"feel rested enough to get arrested?"

l-"why am i getting arrested?"

co-"we're staying overnight at an amusement park tonight"

l-"oh so old fashioned breaking in?"

s-"i hope not, two of us having a record is just fine. no need for all of us to go to jail"

l-"i  need the experience, plus i can use it as clickbait"

c-"sit down and drink your milkshake, no need to become a criminal"

i sat down and pulled colby down with me. for about 20ish minutes we just talked waiting for elton to text us to meet him downstairs. when he did we said bye to the girls and walked downstairs to the car garage. when we did get down there we saw elton standing next a motorhome.

l-"what the fuck is this?"

e-"our next home for about two weeks"

c-"our?"

e-"well, its me, you, lilith, corey, brandon and corbin at some point, maybe jay if he agrees"

l-"as long as i have somewhere to sleep i'll be ok"

e-"come and check out the humble abode"

l-"lead the way!"

we followed him inside the motorhome and walked though it for the tour. there was a master bed which is where elton is sleeping, and because colby, sam, corey and i are going to be there for majority of the trip we get first dibs. i chose the top bunk and so did colby, leaving sam and corey with the bottom ones. we'll have to do some rearranging when corbin and brandon join us but before then we each get our own beds. we all filed into the motorhome and found someplace to sit while elton drove us to the amusement park. colby and sat down on the couch while jake and corey sat down at the little table. everyone was on their phones except colby and i, which is why we resorted to a staring contest.

"im going to win"

"theres no way, you're going down lila"

"in your dreams"

"you have very nice eyes"

"flattery won't make you win"

"no but it still makes you smile so thats a win in my book"

"shut up"

"no"

"be quiet"

"no"

"colby..."

"lila..."

i leaned closer to him and whispered.

"if we somehow manage to be alone ill give you a kiss"

he sat up and blinked.

"ha! i win"

i got up and danced around the main part of the motorhome before colby grabbed me by my waist and pulled me back on the couch and whispered.

"ill make sure we get alone"