43

i walked into colbys room and looked for some sweatpants and a shirt. in the process i found some random girls shirt. i laughed and walked out to show colby.

"whos shirt is this?"

he looked up and his face immediately got red. he ran his hands through his hair and then rubbed the back of his neck. 

"i uh, don't remember"

"well its cute, im taking it"

"ok.."

i walked back into colbys room and shut the door. i put on the sweatpants and tried on the random tank top. it fit pretty well, and it worked for a pajama shirt so i just kept it on. i folded my clothes and set them on the bathroom counter before going back into the kitchen.

"what do you think?"

"huh?"

"of the shirt doofus"

i did a quick spin and then looked at him.

"its cute, i just don't know whos it is"

"well have you had any girls over since we moved in?"

"other than you, tara, and kat no"

"well, this does seem like something i'd wear"

"so is it yours then?"

"why would it be in your drawer?"

"i don't know, you can have it back if you want"

"i don't want to take the best looking shirt you have"

"be quiet, lets go to bed"

"yes sir"

he looked at me and shook his head with a smile. i walked over to the bed before getting under the covers. colby grabbed a pair of sweatpants and went into the bathroom to change. he came out with just the sweatpants on and it made my heart skip a beat. i've seen him shirtless before but recently hes just so much more attractive to me or maybe its the multiple cans of seltzer i had tonight. either way, colby has always been attractive but i can't help but smile when i see him. he got into bed and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. i rolled over to face him and smiled.

"thanks for letting me stay the night"

"no problem"

"i just wanted to let you know i called mike earlier and said that i wanted to end our friends with benefits thing"

"and?"

"he said he understands and still wants to be just friends"

"so you guys are actually just friends now?"

"yep"

"why are you telling me this?"

"because you helped me make the decision"

"how?"

"well, you made a good point i guess or you at least said something that made me realize i should stop being friends with benefits with him"

"are you looking for a new friend with benefits?"

"colby! no, im not"

i rolled over to face away from him but got stopped halfway by his arm.

"don't rollover to end the conversation"

"i don't want to talk to you anymore"

"sure you do, look at me"

i rolled back towards him and he smiled.

"theres those pretty eyes"

"im so tempted to smack you right now"