10

the plane ride went by pretty fast. matt fell asleep about halfway through the flight with his head on my shoulder. when the plane landed he woke up and suddenly grabbed my hand. i looked at him with concern and he just smile faintly back at me.

"you good?"

"i- uh sure"

"that was very believable"

"you know what, if im in a video with you again i will never go shirtless in front of you"

"whaaat, whyyyy?"

"never do that again"

"i wont if you go shirtless"

"such a hard bargain"

i smiled at him as i started to pack up all of my things. we slowly filed off the plane and decided to say our goodbyes.

"alright, bye matt. ill see you next week or so for your show right?"

"yep, it was good seeing you again. we can meet up a little bit before the show and have drinks or something if you'd like"

"sure, ok now i actually have to go because my uber is here"

he hugged me and then we went our separate ways. i got in the uber and told the driver my address. when i got inside my apartment, i turned on the lights and immediately started to make dinner. im kind of excited to just relax at home and maybe do some research on mediums and the different kinds. maybe this break is going to allow me to go back to filming videos, but ill be less afraid.

--time skip like 3 months into the future--

the past three months have been crazy. jake decided to move out to LA with some friends including elton and corey so i get to see them more often. i decided to live a little and do all of the things i've had on my bucket list so i got some tattoos, piercings, and changed up my wardrobe a little. matt asked me out and eventually we started dating. he and the guys have tried to talk me into filming again but i wasn't ready to go back to just yet. i met up with patti a couple times and she really helped with figuring out if im a medium or a psychic, and to be honest im not sure if i want to be. not having to go somewhere and film has been nice because it gives me so much free time, like today. mickey was just about to start my tattoo when matt facetimed me.

"ummm, im about to get another tattoo. i can call you back afterwards"

"oh, this shouldn't take long. where are you getting this new tattoo?"

"right here"

"you want a sword down the middle of your chest?"

"uh yeah"

"uh why?"

"because i wanna look badass"

"babe you already look badass with the other what is it 200 tattoos?"

"i do not have 200 tattoos i have 7 not including this one, but soon i will"

"what time do you think you'll be done? i would love to take you out to a preshow dinner"

"in like 30 minutes, 45 at the most"

"same place as always?"

"surprise me, pick somewhere new"

"ok, bye love you"

i smiled at the camera and hung up. the rest of my tattoo appointment went by fast and before i knew it i was paying mickey, and then waiting for matt to come pick me up. i texted him that my tattoo appointment was over and he responded a little bit later that he was on his way. i saw his car pull up and walked over to it. i got in and kissed his cheek.

"can i see your new tattoo?"

"of course, ready? 3, 2, 1"

i moved my shirt a little bit and showed matt my new tattoo. he kissed me and smiled.

"how did i end up with such a cool girlfriend?"

"you gave me free tickets to your show and asked me to get drinks with you. im a simple woman"

"that is true, ok now on to dinner"

"give me a hint on where we're going?"

"nope that will ruin the surprise"

"fine"

he laughed as i plugged in my phone and chose a song and pressed play. i sang along until we got to the restaurant. it was the same place we had our first date. i looked at matt and he just smiled.

"this is so sweet, now lets go eat because im so fucking hungry"

he laughed and grabbed my hand to lead me towards the table he had reserved. when we sat down and ordered our food i got a call from corey.

"should i answer it? i dont want to interrupt our dinner"

"go ahead, hes gonna try and talk you into the same thing i am"

"what?"

he pressed the answer button and coreys face popped up onto the screen

"lillith!"

"corey!"

"ok, so matt told he me he was down only if you were down too"

"down to do what?"

"uh, come back from your break and meet elton and i in england and film.."

"when would we have to leave?"

"well we all leave tomorrow but i don't think you could find tickets in time"

"the look matt is giving me says otherwise"

he smiled and showed me the two tickets to england.

"tell elton im going to england"

"wait you're actually coming back?"

"yeah, i actually know how to protect myself from spirits and i now know how to use my 'gift' or whatever its called"

"oh yeah! oh yeah! oh yeah! lillith is coming to england to hunt ghosts"

"sorry to cut the party short but matt and i have to eat dinner before his show tonight so bye corey see you tomorrow"

"see you tomorrow! ELTON! LILLITH IS COMING TO ENGLAND!"

i hung up and looked at matt who was just sitting there with a smile on his face. i hugged and kissed him. right as our kiss ended the food arrived and we started eating. since we took too long eating dinner, matt was almost late to his own show which is probably the worst time to be late. i sat down in the first chair i saw while matt ran around back to make it to the stage. luckily he was there on time and still had enough time to do the full routine. when we got back home we had pack for the trip and then go to bed. tomorrow is the start of something new for me, and im excited.