67

i wasn't sure what to expect for this trip. we weren't staying overnight and elton's videos are never as simple as going on roller coasters. it wasn't until he started filming the intro with us on the very top of a roller coaster that colby and i were told what was going on.

e-"what's up everyone, we're TFIL and today we're gonna get tattooed on a roller coaster"

l-"what?"

e-"oh yeah, these two had no idea this was happening"

l-"i think thats an important thing to tell us elton"

c-"lila is getting the tattoo"

l-"i- i guess im getting a new tattoo"

c-"don't worry its gonna be fun"

e-"see, colby gets it"

colby smiled at me and then followed the guys back down the ride before elton went more in-depth with an explanation of what we had gotten ourselves into.

e-"you're gonna have to do the outline of the tattoo on a go-cart, then we're gonna go over to one of those dizzy spinny rides and you're gonna have to color the tattoo while on that ride. the end drawing of all of that will be what he's gonna tattooed on us"

l-"i thought this was gonna be a normal trip"

e-"it's gonna be fun! we'll get tattoos and then a possibly haunted mining town in the middle of no-where"

i shook my head at the camera before following elton and evan to the go-cart ride. corbin, corey, and colby looked at the drawings before showing us the design ideas.

co-"i hope you like elephants and bars"

e-"yeah, i do like elephants but what kind of bars?"

co-"an elephant drinking at a bar"

he flipped the board around to show a picture of a turtle in a top hat.

co-"oh, i meant a turtle. i meant to say a turtle"

l-"where's the bar?"

corey pointed behind me and i ran off towards it. when i got back we went around to show the other two designs. when it was mine colby looked up at me and made the face he did when he was planning something.

l-"please be something cute"

c-"it is, i picked it out myself"

l-"oh god"

he flipped the board around and showed a dinosaur in a chef's hat holding a meat cleaver. i smiled and then looked at the other two designs.

l-"okay i really like that"

c-"i knew you would, its a chef dinosaur"

e-"so where are you getting your tattoo lilith?"

l-"on my either my thigh or my forearm"

the shorts i decided to wear showed my thighs enough for the new tattoo as well as the older one i got on my hip that traveled down my thigh. at least i have the entire process of the guys drawing the tattoos for me to finally decide on the exact placement. as we all got in the go-carts i waved at evan who was going to film us driving around the track. it was corbin and elton in the first cart, me and corey in the second, with brandon and colby in the last one. i decided to start out nice and calm but then started to have fun and drift a little bit and make sharp turns to throw corey off.

co-"drive in a straight line!"

l-"no!"

co-"i need to make this look pretty for elton, drive normally"