A HUMAN?!

Cullen Edwards pov:
I was playing chess with Bella and suddently heard a heartbeat. Bella did too and we both were on the trees in a few seconds. We took a good look at the human walking beneath us. She was so beautiful that i thought she's an angel. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. The thing that stopped me from looking was Bellas furious stare.
"Edward. We need to lead her away. She can't know about us living here."
I nodded and we both dropped on the ground behind the girl. She was thinking about butterflies and peace. What a sweet creature.
"Hello miss but you can't be here this is a secured area." said Bella.
"Oh but it isn't." shaked her head the angel. I felt a connection with her.
"You are on our property so i suggest you to leave." Bella screamed at the angel. I had a strong urge to protect the angel i felt like she was my true mate and not Isabella.
"Bella stop being so dramatic." I scolded her coldly. She looked at me angrily and walked away in almost inhuman speed. Stupid.
"I'm sorry miss-" i found her name in her mind and corrected myself.
"I'm sorry Eleonaroa." I curtisied.
"How the fuck do you know my name." she asked politely.
"I'm a vampire and also your mate." I was forced to saythe truth. I thought she has a gift well my mate is so special. I quickley took her to our main house while she screamed in my arms.

Angel |VOLTURI & CULLENS|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara