6 new mates

El's pov again
That man took me and everything went blurry. I had no idea how he knew my name. I was so scared my heart stopped beating for a moment. And after a few seconds i was lying on a couch with 8 creatures staring at me i was sure they weren't human
How could they be and i started screaming. Someone put a finger on my mouth to stop me so i licked it to examine the enemy. It tasted good but not like skin does. So i had proof they were not humans. The finger disappeared and lips took its place on my mouth. Then i fainted.

"What were you thinking Jasper?! You can't just do that even if she's your mate! I mean ours

"What were you thinking Jasper?! You can't just do that even if she's your mate! I mean ours.." I heard a girls voice but pretended to be sleeping. I even snorted to add the effect and everyone stopped talking. Oops.
"We know you aren't sleeping, love. I can tell. Your emotions changed." said a deep voice with a very mysterious and old accent.

So i "woke up" and got a good look at them. There werent 8 of them anymore just 6. There was the mysterious man with honey blond hair, bronze hair man who kidnapped me, two average looking women and a girl with pixie-like appearence. And a daddy.
"Hello" i said shyly.
"We're all very sorry that Edward scared you." the daddy said.
"You must be so confused." said a 16 years old girl who looked very motherly.
"Can you tell me what's going on, please?" i cried and the mysterious man came closer to me and i felt a wave of calmness.
"Of course we can we can't say no to our angel." smiled the bronze boy.
I wanted to say something but daddy started speaking.
"So we're about to tell you a big secret. We're actually vampires but we're the good ones and drink animal blood instead of human. Some of us have abilities we call them gifts. Jasper here can manipulate with emotions, Edward hears thoughts and Alice can see future. That's also how we found out you are.. our mate."
"I don't understand what's a mate." I shook my head, confused.
"It's something like soulmate. You are destined to be with some of us." smiled daddy and i thought it was creepy. This man "Edward" came to me and started comforting me.

Then my wrist started to burn.