Moving in and my new room

So before i could move in we had to do one important thing. Get my mother to sign adoption papers. Jasper managed to bribe some officials so all we needed was moms signature. I took a deep breath before stepping into the house. Alice went with me because we were afraid my other mates would kill my mother except for Carlisle who wouldn't hurt a human.

"Hi mom." i said when we stepped into the living room.
"I'm dying my child." i heard my mothers hoarse voice. She sounded like she was dying.
"Mom what happened to you?!" i screamed and ran to her.
She was looking horrible which made me wonder how someone like her would give birth to something precious like me.
"When you left cancer developed in my heart.. so now i must die because of you." she yelled and i backed up.
"El, we have to go back you don't have to listen to her." Alice said and grabbed my arm.
"Don't you dare Leona!" i heard her final scream before alice took off with me and dropped me into car.
Then she kissed me so i would stop crying. I didn't stop so she just hugged me and we stayed like that for a few minutes before she couldn't bear my scent so close to her anymore. I guess she was thirsty.

Alice said she would fake the signature and that i won't ever come back to my evil mom. I said OK.
We had time to talk. She told me about a royal vampire coven Volturi and other groups of vampires. Most of them ate humans which seemed so evil i mean what monster could hurt something so innocent like human?
She explained me the rules vampires need to obey. I said i could live with it.

She seemed to lose focus for a few seconds but then smiled and told me there's a surprise waiting at my new house.

When we were back Edward grabbed me and placed me in.. my new room.

 my new room

It was so beautiful

It was so beautiful. I even had my own bathroom.

 I even had my own bathroom