I thought Athenodora was mean but she is not

"Are you hurt?" asked a blond haired woman. I could tell she was mean too.
"No shit." i spat. She looked disappointed but patient. Well who? Asked. Also. Who? Cares. Not me.

Anyway for the few hours i was locked in a prison cell.For my own safety they said. Go kill yourself i said.
But at least i got a pack of cards. So when it was the day and everyone was sleeping(vampires aren't active during the day right) i did a card ritual. I asked about her because she confused me but that made her insteresting. And i asked if she is brave and a voice answered "no". Then i asked if she was mean and the answer was "no". Well i guess i was wrong(doesn't happen often).
Then Marcus cume and we talked and he seemed too happy to my liking.
"I had a mate it was Aro's suster. Her name was Didyme. We wanted to leave because we didn't like the fights. And then an anonymous killer killed her." he said
"Ye i bet i was aro" i joked(i like jokes).
He looked weird for a second.
"It was an anonymous killer"
Then he left probably to take his medicine. Paranoid boy. He looked about 19 to me.

Still a lot older than i am

Still a lot older than i am. But even i wasn't sure when i was born cause my mother was living in a trash can at the time.
Marcous came back.
"Yes i asked aro and he confirmed the killer was anonymous."
"Leave me alone."
"I can't leave you youre my mate"
"No cullens and denalis are my mates." i spat. "And also ben tia and maggie."
"They arent much different from us."
"No youre evil." i spat.
"Im not evil i'm just a good fighter."
"I bet you cant beat me in cards." i said i dont know why.
Well he beat me. I was angry: 😠
But also happy: 😌
Well i guess marcus wasnt evil but the others were. It hurt me but i had to betray him.
"If you really love me let me out of this prison." i manipulated.
"Yes my mistress." he said and opened the door. What...
I couldn't risk leaving him alive.
With tears in my eyes i raised the wooden stake i was carrying the whole time.
And i broke my other arm.

Authors note: DM me and i can expain the card ritual but only if u answer a question correctly ab twilight.